Reviews for Extraordinary People
cschik chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
...aaaaaaaawwwwww! :D:D:D:D
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Really good job on this.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Yuugi seems to be one of those rare types that keeps getting back up when you kick him down, and then you really don't want to do that to him because he's so damned awesome.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is enough to convert me to Rivalshipping...but only if you're writing it :) I have a difficult time not thinking of Yugi as a kid with the appearance and the voice and all but this works! Lovely job
Rowan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was just gorgeous. Good going. I loved it.
Become One With Russia chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
omg! i LOVED this one! you captured the personalities really well! good job!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome!
G-dot chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hello, hello, hello... This is something extraordinary indeed.
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw, that was sweet! I really like your Yuugi tho. I love that boy way too much. *hearts* Oh! And not to neglect the other boy I adore! Your Seto was totally spot on as well XD
Nemisor chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw, I really liked it! w Yugi is very very extraordinary and cute! *huggles Yugi* Your fic made me ponder that maybe Seto is extraordinary too. Hmm, I need to think about this.

Really a good fic, I liked how you mentioned Kaiba's childhood, dunnowhy!

Good luck! *hugs*

-Nemi
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Okay, I'm going to rant for a second before the actual review. It bothers me so much when people don't take pride in their written work. You made it, essentially it is an extension of yourself, so you right well better be proud of it! I hate it when people say 'oh my story isn't good at all'... etc etc etc

The main reason I'm saying this is that this really isn't all that bad. What you can see is that it has potential. The ideas are really good and the language you use is really good, I just want a little more from it. Since we get a lot of Seto, I wanted a little more of Yugi and why he would be the catalyst of their relationship becoming such in your story. But I mean, the style of this is very concise, and I appreciate that.

And with all your disclaimers beforehand, I was expecting something awful. This is not an 'appalling drabble thing.' This is a nice vignette, and I totally understand if time or other factors prevented this from being further fleshed out, but nothing to apologize over.

I'm sorry if I seem kind of mean, I just had to say something. I did enjoy reading your story! Thanks for writing it! *hugs Nemi-style*
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ahh, so that's what it is...

It may have been a drabble, but it was still really good! Kaiba goes from angry, to jealous, to..happy! Huzzah, Yugi! XD

Great work! Good luck in the contest!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Awe!
Unique Art chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Don't apologize for such an interesting drabble! It was very insightful and different, which is something I enjoyed. Any extra length wasn't really needed. It would take away from the meaning of it. I think you have both of their characters down well while making this work, which is no easy task. And the whole thing flows nicely and makes perfect sense. Nice job, Bookworm! Good luck in the contest.
Detonare chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
It was short and nice :D I like short stories sometimes.. I tend to hate the long ones. I am SO lazy..

But I liked it, and it was sweet and easy to adjust to.. Because they are really extraordinary people xD. Good luck in this round!

Detonate