Reviews for How Draco Malfoy And His Banana Seduced Hermione
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I'm in love!
JuliaPup chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Loved it sooooo much! Yes, there plot holes. No, they do not matter because the amazingly written smut more than makes up for it. Umm... Only recommendation for you is to change Draco's line during the smut section from "Jesus" to "Merlin", since he isn't religious in that sense as far as canon goes. I dunno, that's the only thing that really stuck out to me. Otherwise, beautiful! Keep up the great work!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
HOT! So wet right now! ;)
mamapotterhead92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
That was amazing!
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
i thought it said bandana so i was like "how the fuck do you seduce someone with a bandana- oh it says banana ok that makes sense" LOL
nancy chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
fuckingly good write more.
claire chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
OMG THE BANANA PART WAS HILARIOUS! PLEASE PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL I WANT TO KNOW THE OTHER STUDENTS' REACTIONS!(
creampoof chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh. My. Fucking. God.
kohitesan chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
The best one I've read this far. :D:D:D Great story
THISISWRONG chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OMFG! THIS IS FUCKING WRONG
Fuckmebitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome but more fuckin words could be added. But babe was it good? It was cool.
Grace chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was ok but it was definitly rushed
slytheringirl934 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'm a slytherin. I'd fuck draco. THIS IS AWESOME
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Her last sentence will forever haunt me.
disturbinglyprofound chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I read this one-shot a long time ago (when I first discovered FanFiction) and I remember thinking about how much I loved it! :D It's so well-written, grammatically sound, and both hilarious and sexy at the same time. Of course it's wildly OOC but that's what makes Dramione what it is.

For your first smutty fic, you did very well :) Nice one!