Reviews for Eternity
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I have such a love for both Emil and Ratatosk, and it makes me happy how you combined their personalities into this piece.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
D'wwwww, so sweet. :) It seemed really tragic to have Marta leave poor Emil/Ratatosk so soon (judging by Marta's age when she died, it might've been 7-12 years or something post-game). It might've been hard for Ratatosk to live for the rest of forever after living a full 55-70 years without Marta.

But fortunately, he was not only able to see her again, but can be with her for, well, eternity. :) A little idealistic, perhaps, but I do love a happy ending. A part of me wonder how likely this would be in-universe. Or maybe Marta could become a summon spirit somehow? A well, idle speculation.

This fic is very well written, and I think you have Emil, Tenebrae, and Marta's characters down very well, even considering the adjustments for time and slight development. While I do so love the tearful reunion, I got a kick out of Marta's furious reaction from realizing she was stark naked in the Guinnungagap. What a great way to end a story! XD

Thanks so much for writing this! I just wish I had discovered it sooner. :)
TiFu chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I absolutely love the ending. Spiteful Tenebonehead.
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
)The ending was hilarious. Overall you did an awesome job on this.
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Aww, this was touching.

On one hand, I felt really bad that Marta had to die. But I'm sooo glad her body was kept frozen for restoration. Now Emil/Ratatosk and Marta can live their lives together in love and happiness. Yay!

You did a wonderful job of keeping the characters in character, despite your 6 year absence. Two thumbs up.

And another two thumbs up, with the help of my sister who's also reading this, for making this an M story. There just aren't enough of those.

Anyways, good job. And if possible, write more! XD
The Creador chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Beatiful, yet too short! You got talent that is for sure.
fergie20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Sad and Sweet at the same time.

Very nice. :]
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Nicely done, though it did leave me curious as to what illness killed Marta at such a young age. The use of the word "teens" in the line "that once the mana he had used to return her teens, her body would disappear" was also confusing. Somehow I don't think you meant she was returning to her look as a teenager since she already died in her prime(usually when age reversals happen in stories like this its where the people died at a very old age).
Keroy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I was absolutely thrilled to see an EmilxMarta fanfic, their is a surprising lack of them.

And this is so well written, I was a little misty during it. xD I love the happy ending, and I like the message of love in this. 3
AntiSora chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
... That was wonderful! That was a wonderful story. So sad at the start, but a wonderfully happy ending!

Y'know, nobody ever really likes to take into account what happens to the characters with longer (infinite in some cases) lifespans after their shorter-lived (and mortal) loves pass on.

I've also always wondered if there was a way around that, with Verius or perhaps some other Summon Spirit (hey, who knows? maybe there's a summon spirit of life and death. XD)

Wonderful story, there is a sad lack of EmilXMarta.
mlc894 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is pretty good! I like how its written, and you captured the characters pretty well. This also deserves some love for being the first EmilxMarta fic published in a long time! Not to mention the only EmilxMarta M rated fic published at all! I wish there was a source for just EmilxMarta or something...

Anyway, you wrote this really well.