Reviews for Bound By The Ring
Bommie chapter 18 . 7/28
I love this story so much and it pains me that it got discontinued huhuhu
Noooo I just started falling in love with this story are u stopping it completely or rewriting it again but under a different name?
LBH-don't give up chapter 18 . 4/21
It is a very good story. I LOVE IT. I hope you will continue this story. Just don't give up.
Dark Tenshi704 chapter 18 . 3/21
How can you just stop? It was getting good too. I wasted sleep on this.
jupimako chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
I enjoyed your story! I'm sad you abandoned it, of course, but I liked what was here.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Ugh I hate sakura I hope that she stays away flom them and that this 2 realize that they like each other
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
Stupid Sakura always ruining things now naruto will be in danger and naruto Baka he shouldn't have told them the truth
YaoiHimeSama chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Nuuuuuu!. I gotta know what secrets are they hiding! Update soon (:
Angelwithbadluck chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
i love it please update lol stayed reading all night, i really do hope we get to see a wedding!
pandora vanity chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
muuuu... :( . you stop the story... well follow this anyway if you somehow decide to continue it again... and since you has the remake... well i'm gonna read the remake then... * _ *
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Love the itadei relationship in this- even if it isn't a sexual one.
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Love it
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Hmm your writing can be a bit confusing, and always entertaining. Great chapter i enjoyed it.
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
What a good chapter!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Oh My God... I love this fic so much... And then i found out it stopped!?

Oh God... Why so cruel to me... #teary eyes

At least it stopped when Naru finally met Fugaku. And Sasuke words made his father speechless and remember the old times and made him not angry again...! :')

I'm glad both of them(SasuNaru) already attached to each other...!

And Naruto as Sasuke's spouse/wife didn't bring any trouble...!

Naruto is amazing! He unexpectedly had many connection!

Glad to know both their parents was close friends...!

Oh how i wish if this continue, the problem will be solved, they getting married for real, with everyone cheering it, and no one die except the bad evil villain! ;)

Still... Love it!