Reviews for Bound By The Ring
Ugh I hate sakura I hope that she stays away flom them and that this 2 realize that they like each other
Stupid Sakura always ruining things now naruto will be in danger and naruto Baka he shouldn't have told them the truth
YukinaUzuha chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Nuuuuuu!. I gotta know what secrets are they hiding! Update soon (:
Angelwithbadluck chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
i love it please update lol stayed reading all night, i really do hope we get to see a wedding!
pandora vanity chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
muuuu... :( . you stop the story... well follow this anyway if you somehow decide to continue it again... and since you has the remake... well i'm gonna read the remake then... * _ *
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Love the itadei relationship in this- even if it isn't a sexual one.
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Love it
Celestinasong chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Hmm your writing can be a bit confusing, and always entertaining. Great chapter i enjoyed it.
Celestinasong chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
What a good chapter!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Oh My God... I love this fic so much... And then i found out it stopped!?

Oh God... Why so cruel to me... #teary eyes

At least it stopped when Naru finally met Fugaku. And Sasuke words made his father speechless and remember the old times and made him not angry again...! :')

I'm glad both of them(SasuNaru) already attached to each other...!

And Naruto as Sasuke's spouse/wife didn't bring any trouble...!

Naruto is amazing! He unexpectedly had many connection!

Glad to know both their parents was close friends...!

Oh how i wish if this continue, the problem will be solved, they getting married for real, with everyone cheering it, and no one die except the bad evil villain! ;)

Still... Love it!
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Good/Funny plot I like it
OceanSprings chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
I LOVE THIS!
BattyBigSister chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Interesting start to a story, but to be perfectly honest I fail to get why Sasuke can't just tell his boss either the truth (I mean - surely his desire to concentrate on his work would be considered a good thing) or that he just wears the ring because he likes it/in memory of some dead relative whose wedding band it was/looks like; OR, if he really can't admit to not having a wife: just tell his boss that she's out of the country visiting relatives, chronically unwell and unable to leave her bed or just so pathological shy that she can't handle meeting new people... all of which would have saved him the trouble of a 'wife hunt'.

Or he could just hire an escort - and make sure he keeps her number for future 'married couple' outings... Kind of, well, crass - but it'd work. Guess Sasuke's just a little clueless in this story... 0.0
musme chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I like it
kihlia chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
aww...ouch! that kinda hurt...

Truthfully when I saw that this was an AN i was afraid to open it...hahaha...but i think i was kinda expecting it as what you said that you've expressed not continuing this story, BUT i'm happy cuz you'll rewrite it so i'm not that sad anymore...so i guess see in Bound by the Ring: Remake..._