Reviews for Hounded
Guest chapter 20 . 5/20/2016
I had to re-read this one, again. It's so well written.
FilthyBonnet chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Throughout your whole story you managed to keep all the character mostly in character per the movie/books! That can be hard to find via fanfic! Awesome!
FilthyBonnet chapter 20 . 3/22/2016
I greatly enjoyed this Post Hannibal movie fic! Very well written and I greatly enjoy and apperciate the slight variations and deviations in the standard Clarice's regrets her choice and Hannibal re-enters her life Post Hannibal movie fic plot. Because there are a lot of them out there and it's refreshing to read one that's smart and does a few things different.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Loved this!
Lady Lecter B5160-8 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I'm back here reading again after many years and I simply adore the plot you created here. Your keeping the GD very much himself and I adore that :-) I always have had so many ideas, wish I could write one myself! Keep up the great work I will be following this story. Ta ta ~ Lady Lecter
zsazsa555 chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
I really hope you add more to this! I loved it!
colourcolour chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
This is a wonderful story! Loved it a lot.
WolvesKey chapter 20 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful story, bravo. I'm glad the chapters weren't horrendously long, it was so much easier to read them, haha!
WolvesKey chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Oh, scary telephone conversation! Haha! Good work :)
citywolf27 chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Wonderful fic you've written! Thank you for sharing it!
Pheobe Floros chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
oh, bravo! thats all i can really say. bravo, bravo, bravo
thepradawearsdevil chapter 20 . 11/22/2009
The flight to Argentina had frayed her nerves and tested her patience,

Oh Clarice, dont worry, we all feel the same way... :D

loved it! go on ...

Thank you jackie boy.

Aldus. X
Demeter1973 chapter 20 . 11/22/2009
That's the end? Say it ain't so, pretty please, with sugar and lemon zest (hint hint) on top?
Rraz45 chapter 20 . 11/22/2009
this was a good story. great job!
Rraz45 chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
this is really good, update soon!