Reviews for To Mourn the Living
xy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was amazing . I could so relate to their feelings. Very intense and absolutely in character!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was amazing...
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this is great: i love how you tied in your other drabble 'the sisters black' with the photographs and how narcissa said andromeda killed herself aged 17.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Fascinating. I quite enjoyed this peek into Draco's mind.
DracoLuver chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
wow...wow...wow...WOW! this was soo good! i love the way draco is still wary of harry. i also like how harry has to steer draco back on the right path of what he was saying. and great reference to the fact that draco's mom DID save harry's life! i always wondered how draco would feel about that...anyway, great story! and besides, harry saved draco's life, both in the fire and just now (sorta) cuz i know none of the malfoys go to azkaban in the end. well written!
Couch Potato 21 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw. Poor Draco. Would he really be sent to Azkaban though? I'm not really sure. Anyway, great story, I'm just going to say one thing though: Draco Malfoy saved Harry's life in the fire. Just something to think about. I can really imagine Draco feeling this way after the war. Good job on venting his feelings.
skihat chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
One of the few good fanfics out there. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Poor Draco and Harry. I feel bad for them both, and for some of the death eaters who died. You're a great writer honey. *hugs* _ It's sad. I kinda cried. Sadness but good writing.
Ana. Sly. Up. One chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Really nice! :D

Very interesting, good work ;)
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was really good, and sad...it almost made my cry! But just almost
SmileXDanceLove chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was really well paced, and I enjoyed looking into Draco's mind. Just for future reference- If I am correct, Andromeda isn't dead. She's Tonks's mother.
StupidGord chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow, I feel so sorry for Draco. This was really good!