Reviews for Choking on Air
alyssa chapter 14 . 10/5
thatgirloverther chapter 33 . 4/14
Thank you so much this made me so happy and you made my day
I didn't like this chapter, because at first I thought this story would continue the new moon storyline and slowly stray off. Yet you abruptly cut off the original storyline with Jacob and Billy visiting. That wouldn't have been too bad in itself but I especially didn't like this immediate love and affection Bella and Jacob. She just broke up and she's already smiling, asking for hugs, longing for Jacobs warm arms? Their love in the books was subtle, that was the key thing. Its like you completely missed the point of their relationship. That's how I feel, I'm just being honest! No heinous intent.
Pretty good, only the English really bothers me. Lots of mistakes in word order, grammar, or just the way words are spelled. It really disturbes me as I'm sensitive to that when reading a story :(
Daddy's little murderess chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
I hate you why the hell would you end it like that!?
katrisamionellabeth chapter 33 . 8/20/2015
This was a great fan fiction!:)
tinkerbear10 chapter 33 . 5/19/2015
I love it and hope there is so much more to it!
eclipselove chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
best fanfic ever! my fav so far...I loved the Taylor lautner line...when I first started reading this..that's who I imagined Jake ...but not now...anyway...loved it :-*
Guest chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
This was an amazing story thank you!
Clara chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I did the same thing as Bella about 2 hours ago. Not because of a boy, but because my parents don't care about me. I know you wrote this a LONG time ago, but thank you for your message at the bottom.
Badgirl chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
No I don't hate you I think it is cool I hope it gets better
Badgirl chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
No this is Bad , very Bad Bella should tell the pack or Jacob if she dies how would Jacob feel
badgirl chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Thanks for the fanfic it was awesome but I'm not done yet
shimonry chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
shimonry chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
I really like it I don't hate you I think Bella's going to try and kick him but his to fast