Reviews for Choking on Air
captain blue eyes chapter 21 . 6/21
You have to be fucking kidding a mastange OMG that my favourite car of all time and its in this story whoop
Hollywood u girl chapter 25 . 4/10
hahaha she finally realized what shit she got herself into. not bitchy and fabulous now are we? YESSSSS i needed her to wake up and get slapped in the face
jalla 4 the win chapter 25 . 4/10
it's actually the best laid SCHEMES of mice and men
jalla 4 the win chapter 24 . 4/10
haha bella not so awesome and fabulous now are you? your plan fucking backfired with Jacob hahaha
jalla 4 the win chapter 24 . 4/10
haha bella not so awesome and bitchy noe
i like the whole new bella thing , but she taking it WAAY TOO FAR with Edward
jalla 4 the win chapter 24 . 4/10
i like the whole new bella thing, bu
Katy chapter 8 . 1/14
this was brilliant. it's one of those moments when you can't help but smile
Scarlet Wolf chapter 18 . 1/7
Normally I would just read a short fanfic for fun but this story is so cute and great and I can't stop reading
I love it
All ur hard work has paid off to create this great story!
U should be so proud of ur work!
Pinkpanda face 3 chapter 16 . 1/7
Oh my gosh best chapter
So gorgeous
Ahhh!
Love it
Scarlet wolf chapter 5 . 1/7
Love it
So cute and love their relationship!
alyssa chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
thatgirloverther chapter 33 . 4/14/2016
Thank you so much this made me so happy and you made my day
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
I didn't like this chapter, because at first I thought this story would continue the new moon storyline and slowly stray off. Yet you abruptly cut off the original storyline with Jacob and Billy visiting. That wouldn't have been too bad in itself but I especially didn't like this immediate love and affection Bella and Jacob. She just broke up and she's already smiling, asking for hugs, longing for Jacobs warm arms? Their love in the books was subtle, that was the key thing. Its like you completely missed the point of their relationship. That's how I feel, I'm just being honest! No heinous intent.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Pretty good, only the English really bothers me. Lots of mistakes in word order, grammar, or just the way words are spelled. It really disturbes me as I'm sensitive to that when reading a story :(