Reviews for It's a Southern Thing
This was fantastic. I'm actually going to be late for work because I couldn't stop reading...
musicismypassion1414 chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
All I can say is WOW! I've read every chapter and I was totally hooked! I couldn't stop reading until I finished! I have to say that your descriptions of the exam in chapters 15 and 16 is honestly THE BEST piece of fanfic I have ever read, it feels as if you're there watching in the background and you understand all of the emotions, particularly Caroline's, who's reaction to Addison. "I don't know you! You don't touch me!" was just amazing! I don't know if you have ever written a criminal minds fanfic, but after reading this, I was wondering if you would take the time to read an idea of mine based on the episode,'children of the dark', ive posted the link for you, . as I don't feel I would be able to write it how I imagine, but feel that you would perfectly. thank you for the great fanfic and sorry for such a long comment!

all the best
damnitw chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
here look at me this is me...reviewing
Muriel chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
I like your story. It's really good. :)
Someone Smart chapter 65 . 11/29/2010
To the poster below me- I guess you're not up on medical research in this area. It IS safe to drink in small amounts while pregnant. Way back when it wasn't safe to drink plain water so many people including pregnant women drank beer with every meal, or coffee or wine, all things that are supposedly taboo for pregnant women today. Obviously the writer knew what she was talking about, or she wouldn't have a doctor in a story say that it was safe. She said it because it is safe for women to drink in small quantities.

And if young girls are stupid enough to get themselves knocked up in the first place? Well I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they went looking to a story for advice. trust me, I don't think this needs to be the author's concern. I love the story personally, and find no fault with it, having seen many many facets of life in my lifetime, much of what is in this story is true- very ugly truths, but true nonetheless.
damnitw chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
hey,

ok i know its just a story and all but... who knows who will read this. i dont think its a good idea to say in a story that it is ok to drink a small amounts when your pregnant. what if young girls read it and belive it..that can really be dangerous...

aside from that i really enjoy the story and im going right to the next chapter

thanks
AMY chapter 65 . 8/31/2010
Thank you for wrapping this story up. Sad that the baby died. After all the problems this girl endured with the pregnancy, it was all for nothing. Sad. :(
Dana chapter 65 . 8/31/2010
Thanx for the epilogue. I'm still not sure about the little thing everyone was talking about was if there was a little thing or people just thought there was something more going on. Thankx
Fangirl44 chapter 64 . 8/29/2010
I don't want Luanne to go back.

update soon
Roxy Anne chapter 64 . 8/29/2010
Update soon. Is the baby dead? Is that what Addison quietly left the room with? Will Carloine go back home with Duke and Landry to her mama? So many questions.
Dana chapter 64 . 8/29/2010
I'm waiting for the epilogue to see how things end up.
GleekingOut chapter 64 . 8/29/2010
wow. such an intense story. glad you will have an epilogue to wrap it up. UDS
AMY chapter 64 . 8/28/2010
You need to tie up the loose strings with the epilogue soon because I'm still not sure about the little thing in the end. Is it going to turn out Carloline is really Charlotte's because she acted like she didn't have to send her back which she wouldn't if she was really the mother. I'm so confused!
Dana chapter 63 . 8/26/2010
Whew! That was long. My eyes are all buggy now. I cheated and read this backwards, from then end to the beginning. I may have skipped some chaps along the way. (you can't blame me it's 63 chaps long. I was getting a headache)lol ;).

This is dark and twisty, I'm sure you're aware. I'll be waiting for the final chapter. I'm not sure what you were talking about, there being two versions to this story. Are you going to tell us about what you had planned for your other version? :D
AMY chapter 63 . 8/26/2010
Now you've sparked my interest. What one little thing are you all talking about at the end? I have no clue,so update soon!