Reviews for Doover
SunshineWitch91 chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Interesting story. Well written.
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Bad jake!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
What about Gazzy and Angel?
1254789-ACS chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Gah! I'm mental. I meant one thousand words. I don't know where the ten came from.

(That what I get from reviewing early in the morning.)

Sorry,

-VIP-
1254789-ACS chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Grr... Sorry. I meant ten thousand words. I write it with a comma, and then FF shortens it to just ten.
1254789-ACS chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
First off, this is extremely short. Try to aim at 10 words per chapter.

Second, discription! You could of had five chapters on simply getting to the School.

Example:

"I blacked out. When I came round I looked around to see that my flock had vanished. Panicking, I flew around for hours trying to find them but they were nowhere to be seen."

How did she black out? Where was she when she did? Around a campfire, in the woods, in the air, in water?

When she came around, where was she? In a cave? In a tree?

She flew around for a few hours... Where did she look? Did she fly over forests, did she check in nearby caves? What did she do, or was just flying around panicked? That little half a paragraph could of been 10 words easy.

Jeb seems... Kind of disconnected. I don't know, but if I'm freeing birdkids illegally and some girl starts screeching at me, I won't be calm.

Overall, interesting idea, but the lack of discripton and time taken makes it feel rushed, leaving the reader confused.

-VIP-
awesome chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
awesome!

so far it so awesome

update soon!
crazyperson17 chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
omg...wow..
sghope16 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Oh, Directors in trouble! Max is so going to kick butt! update soon!
crazyperson17 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
awesome!

LOVE

IT!
crazyperson17 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
omg he left!
awesome chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
omg he picked max? awesome! luv it!
crazyperson17 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
omg! what who will he choose?

awesome luv it!
awesome chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
awesome luv it!
Buni1995 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Awesome story! Please write more!