Reviews for Reckless
swim-with-sharks chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read- in a completely brilliant way. The way you described their obsession for each other, how completely unhealthy and twisted their relationship was and the fact that you did it realistically through an abuse victim's eyes... I have no words. You're brilliant.
hollister9 chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Sirius and Hermione are my favourite coupling ever. I ship them so hard, their passion, illicit love and all of that. I love them, so I cant quite put into words why this story disturbed me. It was like all the reasons why people DONT like Sirmione bundled into one fic. Like the underage sex and Hermione's mind becoming obsessed with Sirius. People love the age gap, I love the age gap, but not when Hermione is fifteen years old. Sirius is a bloody peodofile in this story, and the fact that he is "hungry" for her as you have described is damn well WEIRD.

Also, Hermione is strong, opinionated and stubborn, its why she is so popular amongst readers because she doesnt try and change herself for a man. I cant imagine her getting this obsessed by someone, this controlled by someone? She can love easily, but she would never lose herself in the process.

So yeah it was disturbing. I wont forget it
Soyala chapter 24 . 9/4/2011
This is my third time rereading this, I love it so much and really love the way you actually wrote it.
dulceInvierno chapter 24 . 6/2/2011
the best sirius/hermione i have ever read

thank you so much!
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
I can't begin to describe how much this story captured me. It wasn't a fascination, it was an obsession. I'm just sorry it took so long for me to review. I hoenstly went to work just counting down until I could get home and finish the next chapter. It was BRILLIANT.

You've taken the fairly touchy and tender subject of statutory rape and turned it into a dark, desperate, twisted love story. Something with meaning, with spirit, and although the grammar is sometimes not perfect it doesn't matter (and I normally shy away from fics with bad grammar) because it kind of makes sense that Hermione is so caught up with this thing with Sirius that she changes completely. I'm glad that you told the story from her point of view because you show so accurately the feelings that must be coming up, the fear, the anxiety, the guilt, doubting herself, the mind games she plays with herself. You portray her descent into something like madness so believably it just sounds like something that would happen in real life between two people. Avoiding telling Sirius' thoughts makes it easier to read because I think reading about an older man's feelings for an underage girl would have made me shy away from it. It's just too touchy a subject. But you've created something truly honest and, in its imperfect-ness, completely perfect. I've never given a review this heartfelt before and I probably won't again. I just wanted to let you know how much this moved me, and I hope it's not finished but if it is, I'd be happy :)
SeasonsInReverse chapter 24 . 10/19/2010
This is unlike any other story I have previously read. It's a totally different situation and Sirius/Hermione I've ever encountered, but I think it is entirely possible. I look forward to reading more.
The-Broken-Trinity chapter 24 . 10/7/2010
I'm not sure what I find more disturbing, this fic or reviewers squeeing over how cute/beautiful/romantic this fic is. O_o I'm pretty sure that you intended for this to be disturbing because of your recent author's note. I will admit, I was icked by the abuse in this story, so good job with that!

Still trying to figure out how Sirius came back though and other than that, I'm a bit disappointed with this 'happy' albeit twisted happy ending. I was hoping Hermione would have gotten help. Seriously, I would have thought SOMEONE would have done something about her behavior by the time Sirius came back. WTF was Ginny doing?

As for people thinking this is romantic, dear God almighty, what is WRONG with these people! Child abuse is in no way romantic. Obsession and suicide a la Romeo & Juliet is not healthy. *headexplodes*

Someone said that it was beautiful because it was written from Hermione's POV so that's why is was romantic. Wat. Seriously, Hermione's mentality is what scared me the MOST about this story. T_T
galnkay chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I absolutely LOVE this! Gah!

KAY :)
house3er4ev chapter 24 . 8/29/2010
WOW! this is most definitely angsty. I am not fond of the narration but it is a compelling story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
wow... i know ppl have put these two characters together before even though there is quite an age gap but you seriously have turned Sirius into a pedo in these first few chapters! i mean ew, its not what he is doing its the way he is doing it and Hermiones reactions, its a little disturbing
annabegins chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
Wonderful! Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it. Frankly one of the best I have read on here.
AutumnSong chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
I read this all in one sitting and I have to tell how much I love your story.

Every chapter pulled me towards the next one and on and so forth. I loved how she lost her sanity in her desperation to bring back the one she loved. She was willing to risk everything, even the failure, just to have him again.

Agent Orange chapter 24 . 8/8/2010
Holy updated!

and awesome update at that.

Thank you.
angelically-devilish chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
I'll be honest, it took me a minute to remember the premise of this fic, but once I did I read this chapter over and over again because it's beautiful in a very haunting way.

I read one of your reviews from someone who hated Sirius in this, because the relationship was predatory and unconventional. I can see that, and I don't judge her opinion, but one thing about this that I found really beautiful was the fact that you wrote it from Hermione's perspective. No matter the truth of the matter, SHE believes she loves him, and that's why I love this. Because however we might perceive Sirius, it's not our eyes we're looking at him through. It's hers.

I know the last review I left you was a little judgmental. I apologize for that. I really like this story, and I especially love the way you write it. I truly, truly hope that you're proud of it, because it is amazing.

I saw that it's not labeled as 'Complete'. Are you planning on adding more to it? It doesn't seem to need any more, but you could always surprise me. :-)

I'll keep an eye out for the next installment!

caughtinblackseyes chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
Sweet Jesus! Your chapters are short, but oh my God, they're powerful!