Reviews for Children of Apollo
sea-kingdom chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
chapter 5 shows a much uglier side to apollo, and i love that - because no matter how many girls he'll sweet-talk, or improve their lives or seduce, there will always be some who won't consent and he won't care because of his godly arrogance
he raped plenty in the myths, so i don't think he'd fully stop - he'd restrain himself, yes, but i wouldn't be surprised if this was real
and i like how the minor gods seem to actually care more for their children than the major ones - not all obviously, but i still like how morpheus stayed and they had two children
and artemis coming after lauren screamed at apollo... i loved that part
truly, and honestly loved it
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
i love the first one
i love seeing the caring side of apollo, and i love the 'say love too' part
and david is amazing as well
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
-chapter 8-
this is just... great
it's so... apollo-like
as i said before, it's a great middle ground
and it's just so realistic i guess
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
-chapter 5-
this is absolutely amazing
i love morpheus right now
and lauren... i feel so sorry for her, but at the same time i respect the way she's dealt with things so well
and it actually suits apollo so well, and i really like the way you portrayed him, referencing to the way he was described in greece and the way he was portrayed in pjo and sort of reached the perfect middle ground
this is wonderful
yukixamazawa chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
kaaaaaaa apollo is a man whore gaaa hes the meany nd a perv in the threesome story but it was still awsome XD
MeganLeBlanc chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was beautiful. So, so, very beautiful. :)
zynaofthenight chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Loved them :D

I haven't had the time to read every single one yet, but I must say, they're beautiful :D
ILuvTheStoll's chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Yeah! Stick it to the pervurt! (ch. 5, I think). I'd have aimed a bit lower than the cheek, the creepy gorgeous rapist. Loved the Morpheus line "So you're reducing me to your date-rape drug?"
TTCyclone chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Aw please write more! I loved all these! lol Apollo is so in character...or at least he is for me.
MarthaGeorgeWantRats chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Awesome story, you're a really good writer! I loved ur first chapter and it had such a sweet ending. The concert one was a bit weird in Aphrodite's side cause it would seem as if she got pregnant with lots of people all at once, Apollo made sense though and does Orion really have a hat? ;3
Lady Whimsy chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
I really like this anthology. I think you got it right. I think an interesting idea would be for one of his women to be an actual worshiper. I wonder how she would deal with raising his child. Would she tell them? Would she not? Just an idea, and when I say worshiper, I mean modern.
LittleMissUnfortunate chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I love Apollo fics, mainly because he's one of the most amusing gods there are but he has such a wide variety of stories to tell. And I think you've written these with such distinction. In this particular chapter, I think you've gotten his personality spot on and the concept of him 'sharing' a woman with Morpheus was interesting, I've always wondered whether a mortal would gave a children with different godly parents.

Keep up the fantastic work!

hereandgone chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
I love this story (or stories).

I especially like how honest you were, and didn't, for instance, talk about how one girl was "special" or "the one" that magically...

..Never mind. Ignore that. Just a rant.

Well, I really loved it. Thanks for... writing it, I guess.

(Hehe, I never know what to say in reviews.)

silver-nightstorm chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
This chapter is so epic it deserves a review. Poor Apollo, getting in trouble for gambling away the sun... XD And of course, Hermes was great in this! I love it a lot! XDD And how Apollo sounded like a winy baby with the whole "I don't wanna give away my lyre" XDD Awesome!

NecromacerInAPuddle chapter 7 . 3/27/2010