Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Rowana1 chapter 51 . 3/30/2013
Please, please more! I nearly died at seeing this was the last chapter!
Rowana1 chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
*Sob* *Whimper* *Kitten noises*

I-it's okay, Anthony! Oh, kriff...*Hugs/cuddles/kisses/coos over* You'll be alright, nothin's gonna harm you, not while I'm around and all that! OH ANTHONY DON'T CRY! *Hugs harder/pets hair*

*Wails pitifully* That was adorable and sickeningly gut-wrenching at the same time!
Rowana1 chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
A. OH KRIFF I FEEL SICK. THE DREAD. I CAN FEEL IT.

B. AHAHAHHAAA Anthony and Sanders! Oh, they make such a wonderful dialogue pair! Heheehe, I wonder if they'll ever get along!
Rowana1 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
*Squee squee squee* Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lovelovelovelovelovelovelove _

I need to stop squealing about Anthony, oh but I can't help it. You've gotten his 'voice' down so well, and his talk about his sisters was just marvelous. Oh, and Mr. Todd! It's nice that he's in the fic as well, even if only in flashbacks! You've gotten his somberness to a 'T' if you'll pardon the pun _
Rowana1 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
*Blubbering happily* Oh, Custard, how I adore thee!

I know I say it in every review, but your ANTHONY! He's simply exquisite! And the interactions with Johanna...an artist, I tell you. Literally the best fanfiction I've read. You've got something in here, I don't know what it is, but it's a lovely thing, whatever its name is *And I'm assuming its name isn't /just/ Anthony XD*
Rowana1 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU FOREVER YOU ARE AMAZING!

This story gets better and better! Your OC's are brilliant! YOUR ANTHONY IS SO PRECIOUS CAN I PLEASE HUG HIM? And your Johanna is spot on and just! Sanders! Laura! Oh, so wonderful! Your descriptions, your dialogue!

You, my friend, are a bleedin' ARTIST.
Rowana1 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Bleedin' bloody 'ell, you're good.

And again, YOUR ANTHONY. I WANT HIM. PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM BY MY DOORSTEP AND I'LL CATCH HIM BEFORE HE RUNS AWAY. MY. GOODNESS YOU HAVE CAPTURED HIM SO WELL.
Rowana1 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I think it just got real.

And I love Sanders! He's wonderful! *Can't stop long enough to review properly.

Too many feels*
Rowana1 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Oh. My.

*Random noises*

WHAT DID YOU DO? Did you REALLY think you were going to stop it right there? THAT IS NOT A STOPPING POINT MY FRIEND. *Goes into hysterics*

You're such a good writer! I don't know why you weren't getting reviews because this is BRILLIANT. The BEST fanfiction I have ever read in any fandom by anyone! I seriously love it, and will not stop telling you so because just. WOW. The amount of emotion and feels you put in here.

I just. *Mindblown* You are amazing.
Rowana1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
One two three and go: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www! *Hearts fly up out of the darkness and explode into showers of light while angels sing somewhere off screen...oh wait. Those aren't angels...that's just Anthony. Oops*

This is my favourite chapter so far. It. Was. PERFECT. The birds! And I love how you mention the things that they /don't/ see, the little gestures that each of them miss. I would marry your Anthony. This is a problem because Johanna, but he is SUCH a sweetie even more than he was in the movie and just. I bloody love everything about this fic.

I don't know if you're even still...but *shy grin* upstairs *Your author's note* you asked what we want? Wellllllllllllll if it isn't much trouble, I am VERY fond of whumpage...a hurt!Anthony wouldn't go amiss. *begging chibi eyes*

*Cuddles Anthony since he so very much needs cuddling, and then goes to read more story*
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Can I just say that I bloody love your writing style? You've got Anthony and Johanna absolutely perfect! And it's so realistic! I love how poor Anthony is in such a spot, not knowing what to do, and Johanna is upset about Turpin being dead! That's a lovely angle, and very very real, I think!

Love your work!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Thank you for writing the first good Sweeney Todd fic I've found!

I'd like to say that I've always thought the same- that Johanna never really 'loved' Anthony, but rather saw him as a chance to escape. Poor fellow...

Anyway, I'd leave a longer review, but I've enjoyed your writing style so much that I would very much like to read the next chapter now _
compa16 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
..must read more
Beaufale chapter 51 . 8/8/2012
Fantastic story.
Sean Mulligan chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
Oliver Twist was written in 1838. I'm pretty sure that Sweeney Todd took place sometime during the 1700's. Some reforms of British life commenced during the 1800's such as the reform acts and I don't think Turpin would get away with much of what he did. Britain had developed a growing middle-class and the ruling elite didh't as much consider the common people as peasants.