Reviews for I'll Be There For You
Dariafan12 chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
Please do another one
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
Daria wouldn't say please, and trent wouldn't talk so much. Trent says as little as possible. Other than that there were several times u caught the essence of their characters. I enjoyed it.
firesen chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
:.)
i am a passenger chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
Love it.
elainefr chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
This was a very nice read...I enjoyed it
Alex Jones chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Great Chapter, I liked the whole thing. You said you suck at writing lyrics but I think they fit mystic spiral quite a lot.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
i think his should be her in paragraph 16 but maybe i read it wrong. the characters seemed good for the most part, but at time Daria read a bit out of character. It was a very different situation for Daria though so maybe im just not used to seeing this side of her :P
FreeGal28 chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Love it! _
RachelleRemsik chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
This story was beautiful. I loved the realistic view of relationships you have. It would be wonderful if you could write another Daria/Trent story.
twilightfucker chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I've just revisited daria and found myself aching for some good fanfic between Trent and the lovable monotone miss, and I found it! I know this story is old but if your still out there I thought id let u know ya did a great job. Review deserved!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
okay, i have to admit to thinking of the friends theme song the minute I read Ill be there for you _
Pentastic chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
This was good and open-ended. I like that you can imagine the possibilities.
GreedxEd chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
This was amazing and I adore it. Do you plan on doing anymore multichapter Trent/Daria fics or anymore oneshots of them or anything? Because I really love how you protrayed them. Summer is freaking adorable. Also I recently joined the sh33p fluff message board and read the start of your trent/daria fics there, the awkward sex one where they are at Rocky horror(that makes me so happy since I moved recently and there's no rocky here for me to dress up for D: ) Will that be finished eventually?It was really awesome so far and I really enjoyed the setup. Thank you for such an enjoyable trent/daria fic :D
Anabellia Hyuuga chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I don't know why you felt the need to warn people against a happy fluffy ending, the way you ended it entirely leaves it up to the readers imagination on whether they will end up happily married, or not, sometime in the future. Either way, I really enjoyed this story (especially the ending!). I've been re-watching shows from my youth lately (I say that like I old rather then in my early 20's) and Daria was rather influential to me once upon a time, since I related to her so strongly and I really enjoyed the way you portrayed her as an adult. At the risk of sounding like one of my professors, job well done!
livelongandpeaceout chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I've been re-watching the episodes of Daria that I hadn't seen in years... and of course I had to look up fics for Daria/Trent! haha

Anyway, this was a great story and they were very much in character. Great work :)