Reviews for Babysitting the Kazekage?
saku642734 chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
I loved the story! it was really awesome :)
Rubyia chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Not bad for a first story. You defiantly got the Gaara attitude correct, though I find that not many authors do. However, I don't think Sakura as such a girly girl that she would giggle at a sight similar to home. Good job though.
IGlompedYourMangaAnime chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
AW HOW CUTE!
midnightl0ve chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
omg i loved this story so much ur a great author and person lol
Forever Violet chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Awesome story (insert me clapping with tears in my eyes) just, plain, awesome. that was a great story and I'm happy that i read it. GaaSaku FOREVER! :)
Forever Violet chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
WOW. Did not expect SASUKE to want to kill Sakura. Well, good chapter, and(even though I STILL didn't finish the story) i hope you make a sequel! :)
Forever Violet chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
AWWWW! that was the most FUNNIEST chapters I have EVER read! It was sweet, too! GOD... YOU. ARE. AWESOME!
Forever Violet chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
good story. my first ever review AND its your 100th one, too. Well, you have a good plot and as I've said, good story, even though i haven't even finished the story yet. hope you make another one! :D
Lost Girl chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
LOVED IT!111 SEQUEL?
ShadowsBloodPain chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
this is an awesome story! i cant wait for the new one to be out!
VeT ' zz ' RaiN chapter 19 . 3/9/2010
that was a VERY good and awesome stories ! i like it ! can you make the sequel ?
Nek0Nek0 chapter 19 . 2/17/2010
'squeal'
inquisitivequnari chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
yay happy ending!
Grabeccer chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I love this story so much! I'm only on chapter six right now, but I'm going to countinue reading it! Awesome story so far! (:
Lia113 chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
*snif snif* kudos. major. kudos. Why? BECAUSE THAT WAS AMAZING! so beautiful and sweet and romantic and I loved it! 3

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! ;D