Reviews for Doctor Who: Book Of The Gods
jaconda chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
In The Day Of The Doctor, in the scene set on Gallifrey, notable for it's lack of Shinigami, it was stated that the Time War was Time-Locked. Not a fixed point. Time-Locked.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
What would the Doctor do with the power to kill at a glance? Simple. He wouldn't.
Galacticexplorer12 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Hello there,

I like the interactions between Ryuk and The Doctor. I would counter The Doctor's argument about taking innocent lives with the argument that a lion must kill in order to survive. It's the same thing- Shinigami prey on humans as a lion preys on other animals, just with different methods. So does The Doctor have any right to stop them if it's natural?

Just a thought. I'm exited to see where this is going.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Alright, you've got me hooked. So far you've got a great premise and spot on character writing and insight into both Ryuk and the Doctor. Also, nice twist with Gallifrey being the Shinigami realm. It will certainly spice things up and add a level of emotion.

Interesting story so far, excited to see where it goes for
randompsuedo chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Please do more its to good to be left unfinished
SpiritGirl183 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
WHAT?!

AND YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT?!

...genius. Brilliant. Absolutely a great start to this story. You've captured my attention! :D Please update soon! You should definitely continue this!
borusa chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
A fixed point in time is a event that cannot be changed. But the Time War was never called a fixed point. It was time-locked, which means that although Gallifrey was destroyed-Shinigami can't take over a place that no longer exists-it can't be changed not because the past can't be changed, but because the TARDIS simply cannot go there. Early in the chapter you say that it's not fixed-even though it's not a fixed point-because the Daleks keep returning. Are you saying that all the Daleks seen since the War have come out of it? They haven't.
borusa chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
The Time War wasn't a fixed point. Get terms right before you sneer at them. It was Time-locked just before it's destruction, which is why it returned in 2009 and could be brought back if any Doctor Who writer wants to.
gandalf chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
The Doctor has never revelled in how famous he is. And the existence of death gods in not in doubt in Doctor Who. in Happy Endings, a spin-off novel by Paul Cornell, there's a cameo appearance by Death from The Sandman by Neil Gaiman.
SteffiesDoodles chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Another amazing chapter :3 Dont wait so long for the next update, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
For all that is holy, please write more of this. There is so much you could do with this. Please don't leave it here.
ScrewballBRaine chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
cool. Update please :D I really want to see what the Doctor does with the book :)
UndyingSins chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! Im really interested to see what happens.
Associate Proffeser Evil chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
oooooooo this is really good plz continue.
MelloandMatt chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OMG. My brother and I came up with this EXACT fanfic (tho he refused to write it) and I decided to see if by any chance there even were any Death Note/Doctor Who crossovers and finding this made my pretty freakin crappy day into a pretty freakin amazing day! Thank you! I realize tho that you posted this on 8-18-09 and it's the only fic you've written but if you have the time can you PLEASE continue this story? It's a great idea and i'm excited about it.. I mean c'mon? Doctor Who AND Death Note... That's frickin awesome on it's own xD Anyway. Lol, i just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed even the first chapter and i hope that you have a random want to update ((PLEASE)) :P Sorry to waste your time .; Haha.

Thanks,