Reviews for Eyes on Fire
TheStylishElf chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Good story, good characterizations. Thanks for sharing it.
Winged Peach chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
That was a really fast night. I love the way you have the characters speak. And it is nice for Guy to get a happy ending. The hill bit was really amusing too!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
I really like this. Sir Guy in this series has always seemed like more than a villain to me, and I definitely found him better looking than Robin. And your OC is believable and fitting in the world, though I think her swap from 'ooo, he's yummy' to 'i want to be with you forever' is a little fast for the space of just a few hours.
laneee chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
I am glad to see your working on this again ... i just randomly noticed that it had been updated today... guess my story alert or whatever is not working.

I am really pleased that Guy recognized that she was not Marian.
tevrocks chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
I'm really enjoying this story, looing forward to the next chapter. You write sex scenes really well.
laneee chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I think this is a great start, really like your OC - interested to see what she does with Guy now that she has him so to speak...Love the way she thinks of Marian as someone she knows well, knows her strengths and weaknesses and is able to guess at her mistakes and motivations. I agree with the other reviewer that it is weird to see Guy so submissive, but he must be pretty well cracked at this point, plus I guess we never really got to see how he would have reacted if Marian had really loved him. Hope you post some more soon!
LadyKate1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Still very freaky, poignant, and sexy. I'm quite worried about what will happen to Guy next, though!
kristina44 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Oh, for God's sake! Leave us hanging...THERE? More, woman! More...MORE...M-O-R-E! (Please ;-)
Mirraterra chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Really intrigued as to where you're going to take this now.

I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!
kristina44 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This is really wonderful and I LIKE this premise! Your OC is so strong, and despite rel. few pages written, so well-realized through her interations with others and via her own thoughts, that I immediately like her and am completely in her court. Love the seductive quality of how things are going, against her better intentions. Yum. Well...this IS GUY we're talking about here...;-) Please keep going!
LadyKate1 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh wow, poor Guy! It's weird to see him so submissive but I guess the shock of killing Marian and then seeing her show up on his doorstep would do it. Please continue.
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Creepy but interesting! (Poor Guy!) I hope you do continue.
lexynolongerwrites chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
“Why is it, when I finally relent, go against nature and the gods, and do something nice, no one gets it?” - story of my life, really. Once again, you've got me hooked and I must sally forth to find the DVDs. Or go to Amazon since I live in the middle of nowhere. I love that all your stuff has seductions in it of one kind or another. You do them well.