Reviews for Orphaned
R. E. Nightt chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Aw! So cute!
Ivy Talonboom chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
This story is inspiring. I really liked it but I thought it could of have been louder and maybe edited a bit. No offense or anything.
Ivy Talonboom chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I like this story. I love Buck. But don't double space so much.
0CeaNMiST chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
aww I wish it was longer! but i still love it
CabbageMerchant chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Cutest ending possible! I'm going to miss this story, but it was great while it lasted. Buck is a most awesome father, and you are a most awesome writer!

Stay Buckwild!

Lylt (love you long time)

3 Cabs
ShadowNuri chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I have to say, its a very cute story!
OCeanMist chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
aw!Love it! pleaassee update soon!
CabbageMerchant chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
YAY! Buck's got a daughter! Joy of joys! Their relationship is so cute! We all know they'll end up fighting Rudy together until the end of time... Buck will be a freaking awesome father! Great story!
xPrincessxAlakayxLionessx chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Come on, Buck, please take in her! Please?

This is getting cuter as the story keeps getting better...:D
steph chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
love it! update soon please!
Alteng chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
This is really cute. Of course, I thought whent he pterdactyl flew by that Buck would get real protective of her in the fear that it would carry her off.
CabbageMerchant chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I WONDER what Buck is thinking... :D

This is one of the cutesy stories ever! The relationship growing between these 2 is amazing! I love how you've managed to incorporate lines from the movie into the story and make it completely relevant.

Keep it up! Great work!
Corona 1 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Is he gonna take her under care? I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please!
steph chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
cool! i really like the story :D
Alteng chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Indeed, poor little Audrey.

She is indeed melting Buck's heart. I guess Buck losst his parents too young in life to remember any of these things.