Reviews for Puffalumps and Weasels
aapenname chapter 2 . 3/17
This is stinking adorable. And Dean is never going to let him forget this.
Doctor Whoey chapter 2 . 1/25
Man you've got these guys in character down to a tee :-)
gypsyartistfairy chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Oh my gosh. I don't know if you know this but back in the 80s and 90s there was a line of stuffed animals called Puffalumps, adorable bears, bunnies, mice, etc. etc. I had a couple of them as a child and all I could think of while reading this was Sam being dive bombed by cute little stuffed animals. I am absolutely cackling at the image. Anyway, love the story! Weasel - Dean will forever be one of the best things I've ever read in a fanfic.
supernatural20 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
loved it so funny
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Ahahahaha...*can't stop laughing* I'll admit, normally I go for the angsty hurt/comfort, drama type fics...but I stumbled across this and can't help but laugh. I could just *imagine* Dean taking care of a hallucinating Sam, and I could imagine that it would be something like this! Very well written...bad Bobby for giving Dean something that strong to give to Sam. But then again, if you hadn't had the idea of Bobby giving Dean some very strong med pills to Sam we wouldn't have gotten this fic. ;) Thank you for the giggle, I seriously needed one-here's hoping Sam starts feeling better, poor Sam...at least his awesome big brother's there to take good care of him.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This was beyond adorable :3 I even squealed and scared my little brother :D

-Ace
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Funny & cute!
why can't i just delete chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Just what I needed to cheer me up - stoned Sam!
Director-Ackles chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Man this story made my day!
"Your hair feels like a cotton swab" and "you're such a marshmallow" are probably the best lines ever!
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I swear, out of all the fanfics that I've read, this has to be one of my all-time favorites. I love it:)
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love this story so much :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This story was funny and cute. Also a great story.
Deliciously Delirious chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
One hella fic.

I think I've fallen in love, all over agian. Reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. Hefalumps and woosuls...
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was hilarious in an angsty kind of way. Very well done, you are an excellent writer.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here: