Reviews for Puffalumps and Weasels
supernatural20 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
loved it so funny
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Ahahahaha...*can't stop laughing* I'll admit, normally I go for the angsty hurt/comfort, drama type fics...but I stumbled across this and can't help but laugh. I could just *imagine* Dean taking care of a hallucinating Sam, and I could imagine that it would be something like this! Very well written...bad Bobby for giving Dean something that strong to give to Sam. But then again, if you hadn't had the idea of Bobby giving Dean some very strong med pills to Sam we wouldn't have gotten this fic. ;) Thank you for the giggle, I seriously needed one-here's hoping Sam starts feeling better, poor Sam...at least his awesome big brother's there to take good care of him.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This was beyond adorable :3 I even squealed and scared my little brother :D

-Ace
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Funny & cute!
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Just what I needed to cheer me up - stoned Sam!
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Man this story made my day!
"Your hair feels like a cotton swab" and "you're such a marshmallow" are probably the best lines ever!
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I swear, out of all the fanfics that I've read, this has to be one of my all-time favorites. I love it:)
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love this story so much :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This story was funny and cute. Also a great story.
Deliciously Delirious chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
One hella fic.

I think I've fallen in love, all over agian. Reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. Hefalumps and woosuls...
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was hilarious in an angsty kind of way. Very well done, you are an excellent writer.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
ha ha this story was amazing! i just love sick sammy and protective dean! this high, feverish sammy was awesome! the last few paragraphs made sure i could die happy right now!fantastic job!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Aww, love the brotherly bonding and spaced-out Sam! Great job! :)
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Loved it! Drugged Sam is awesome!