Reviews for Bibliophile
Shiragikun chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Oh I loved those last few paragraphs to death-especially the last line. Oh Ritsuka, finally you submit to library smex.
Ripper-Jack-Ripper chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
oh my gawd! -sigh- I like your Ritsuka he's refreshing, nothin like a good lemon to pick you up!
ObnoxiousPink chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Yeah! I'm so glad you updated and put in the shouta!

I really like this fic and I was so sad waiting for the rest, but the wait was quite worth it.

I love it that their romance involves a library. I think libraries are very sensual places, especially the big ones like in New York. Lovely!
manganime-hime-sama chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I'm so glad I'm still reading it. :hearts:
luckless-is-me chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Okay, so here's the thing: I'm confused. Royally confused. And, for that I have to say thank you. I haven't been confused about a Loveless story in a long, long time. And, it bothers me that I didn't find it sooner because I actually have you on my alerts list for a Code Geass fanfic. Such a sad thing.

Anyway, I love this story, and I'm looking forward to becoming less confused. -
Midnight x Poker chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Hey!

Ha, I beat FF and logged in! FF is defenceless against the majesty of Google Chrome! xD

Anywho, I'm really glad you updated this one xD Probably one of my favourites, 'cause Soubi/Ritsuka is too adorable. And gets ridiculously hot during the last section of the chapter

I love how you're making parallels between this AU and the original manga, like with the blatantly-wants-to-bang-Ritsuka-psychiatrist, and the part with the earrings. Plus, when Ritsuka ran away and Soubi grabbed him, I was picturing it like when Ritsuka tried to run away in the manga after Soubi kissed him for the first time xD

His ears would be non-existent if this really happened in the manga xD And we're all waiting for that.

Another great update xD And as long as you keep updating more than Kouga, I think the pitchforks can be put away.

Ariana x
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Excellent, I was just thinking about you, Val-Creative and you update a story. I liked it a lot, and I am so glad that you finally updated Bibliophile, because it is really quite awesome. I hope it doesn't take quite as long to update the next chapter...
promocat chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
i wasn't sure where this was going-but i do like it!soubi is always soubi it seems-as long as he loves ristuka it's up the good work!
Maka-chan12 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Awesome chapter Val! and i'm still reading the Loveless manga. she's not the only one you update faster than. Jun Mochizuki takes a long time to update Pandora Hearts.

keep up the good work. looking forward to meeting you at Anime Iowa. -is so excited that she can barely contain it- XD

GilbertHeartsHisYoungMasterOz

p.s. still loving the gift fic.
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
i love this! i love SoubixRitsuka

keep going :)

x
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
nu... why only three chapters? *sniff* I was looking forward to the next one... but I will bravely endure the wait... much love to you and your awesome skillz...
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
you don't write rape/torture fics? that's good to hear cause my friend likes to write insanely graphic rape scenes for Criminal Minds which she likes me to review *sigh* oh... rambling... back to reviewing... i'm liking this story so far... do continue writing it... i'll look forward to it... *adds story alert*
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Love the world! but anyway Kio is so funny, "...You are damn lucky I have connections," he clapped the teen’s shoulder, "Now you have a real excuse not to come over to my apartment…" That was hilarious. Kio might be my favorite character in your story, really love him I'm impressed that you can create this world and make some room for creativity, but also keep everyone in character, very cool. Also, I liked this part, "The librarian got up for her office and returned a minute later with a sealed plastic ear piercer and two silver metal earrings the shape of butterflies." Holy hell that was awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next. Fantastic job as always!
Yet Another Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh!

This story is so epically confusing how in the world do you do it?

XD So he works there now! GAH! i can feel the smexing seething through the computer!

I hopes ya feel better soon!
Midnight x Poker chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Hey x

Only just got the alert for this XP Damn you, FF, always acting up on me.

Anyway, I loved the letter at the beginning :D Even though it's incest, Seimei/Ritsuka has always interested me. Plus, it's Seimei-related, so it's brilliant of course. Definitely sounds like something he'd write.

(Sorry for the short review. Gotta go out. Can't wait for the next update, as always!)

- Ariana x