Reviews for Courage and Cowardice
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Yeah I always wondered why good ol' Tattooed Wonder never did ANYTHING! There was ONE misdion in Jak 3 he was in but only ONE! This was really great!
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great work, as usual. I've never read something that has kind of a backstory to Torn's life as a KG, and I gotta say you did an excellent job :)

It always kind of irked me how poor Jak would be sent out on suicide missions in the games by ole Tattooed Wonder (and most likely die more than once with me guiding him :P), and then Torn just sat by and waited to see if it got done or not. Now I can feel some sympathy for him :D

Keep up the good work!
Fishyicon chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Amazing. I've always wondered about this too. I think you portrayed it beautifully. I'll recall this from now on when I want to yell at Torn because he just sits there, all day, and sends his good friends to their deaths. Really, Torn, would it hurt you to push a damn button or shoot some bloody gun one in a while?

He's such a good character. Guy you love to hate sort of thing.
spikes3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i like it, makes a lot of sense to me ]
SerenityAbyss chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is amazing.

I love Torn and he has always been my favorite character.

It wasn't because I thought he was a coward, but he had to have had some background story to it. This was perfect...aw
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow, great job. I loved this little story. It would certainly explain alot! ;) I wondered about the same thing, too.

I really liked the detail in this story; not many people can pull off a really good first person story, and you wrote it very, very well. And it's from Torn's persepctive, as well! :D They don't make enough stories for him.

Great job! Keep up the good work!

~Captain Hilts.
AlphonseElric411 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was amazimg! great story! just...i don't know it was fantasic! i almost cried when the kid died it was so freakin sad. Now i wana hug Torn even more! Great story!