Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I'm not that far on the show just yet (just started season 3) but when I found your story I just couldn't stop reading! But...maybe I should finish the show before I continue...
I'll definitely come back to this story!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
"She's probably cold," he whispered. "Do you think they covered her up? Amita gets cold very easily."

Wel that's...depressing.
Jess S1 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Okay, I admit: you had me fooled. Until your bad-guy started yelling at Alan, I really thought Charlie was his target and never suspected otherwise. Maybe I've just read to many Charlie-whump stories, who knows.

I'm also a little confused: I can remember reading the first few chapters of this when you first started posting it, but for some reason I didn't finish it. I only came back to it now because it came up on a rec-list and I couldn't remember the ending. But having read all the way though it now, I'm sure that while I definitely read the first few chapters, I'd never seen the end before. You're on my Author Alert list, so I don't know why I didn't finish reading the story years ago, especially since according to you finished posting it all in one month...So, anyway, very confused.

But thank you for the interesting ride none-the-less. Well-written, as usual, good plot, good characters, etc.

As to your comment at the end about not dissing-Amita: you're right, as far as I can tell you didn't diss her once in the story. Of course, you killed her off in the first chapter, but... no dissing. Rather amusing though.

I have nothing against Amita myself. I've never really liked her, but I've never disliked her either. She always seemed like a pretty flat character to me, despite the writers attempts to make her at least two-dimensional.

Anyway, thanks again for the story. Sorry it took me so long to read it. Keep up the good writing! :-)
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WOAH! You killed Amita in the FIRST chapter! I'm amazed! *Applauds riotously* I've nothing against Amita but I'm really not a lovey dovey fan and the courage it takes to kill a character! BRAVO!
Whispering Storm chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
I almost never review, but I just finished this story and had to tell you that it was fantastic! As a rule, I usually avoid tragedy stories, but since it was one of yours... I read it and cried through almost the entire thing. Thanks for writing!
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Oh God that twisted sick Bastard i would personly kill himn if he was real R. Well done you made me mad, good story
hyper-swain chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
MRI stands for MAGNETIC resonance imaging, they do not allow ANY metal in that room Charlie, having a metal bullet in him would never be given an MRI
knadineg chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
I'm very proud how you showed nothing but respect for Amita in this story. :-D

However, if you ever make me cry like this again, I will stop reading you. I was in tears from the memorial service to the final line. This was SUCH a great story & I'm so happy you've returned to writing.

Can't wait for me from you & from the Rabid Racoons. Thanks!

Your fan,

Kim
PaulaXan chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially loved that you killed Amita off, lolololol. Charlie getting shot was great. How you wrapped everything up was nice too. Just an overall great story, imo. :)

PaulaXan
Serialgal chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
Very nice, FC. As always, well done.
Serialgal chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Aww geez - where's the Kleenex?
dHALL chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
Simply marvelous!
Loveisuniversal345 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
All I can say is wow! I loved this chapter
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
Don laughed again, then was silent while he remembered the conversation he had had with his father almost 8 months before. "Dad says there was a time when you and I weren't close," he finally said. "I don't remember that, do you?"

Charlie glanced up at him. His eyes were wide at first, but narrowed as a slow smile spread over his face. "He's an old man," he responded. "I think his memory's going."

I absolutely loved the ending lines. This entire story was amazing, and I loved reading it. Especially after going an entire summer with no new stories from you. Amazing work. :)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
"I'd actually like to ask you about his state of consciousness. He's very subdued, and has been almost stoic throughout his examination and treatment. There are no other signs of shock present - is this his usual personality?"

In all the excitement of Charlie getting shot and catching Bloomsfield I completely forgot about Amita, I actually read that sentence and was like why was Charlie subdued? And, then I read further down and I was like oh, yeah Amita...

Anyway, great chapter!