Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
sparra-music chapter 15 . 7/6
I think I read this whole story with tears in my eyes.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I'm not that far on the show just yet (just started season 3) but when I found your story I just couldn't stop reading! But...maybe I should finish the show before I continue...
I'll definitely come back to this story!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
"She's probably cold," he whispered. "Do you think they covered her up? Amita gets cold very easily."

Wel that's...depressing.
Jess S1 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Okay, I admit: you had me fooled. Until your bad-guy started yelling at Alan, I really thought Charlie was his target and never suspected otherwise. Maybe I've just read to many Charlie-whump stories, who knows.

I'm also a little confused: I can remember reading the first few chapters of this when you first started posting it, but for some reason I didn't finish it. I only came back to it now because it came up on a rec-list and I couldn't remember the ending. But having read all the way though it now, I'm sure that while I definitely read the first few chapters, I'd never seen the end before. You're on my Author Alert list, so I don't know why I didn't finish reading the story years ago, especially since according to you finished posting it all in one month...So, anyway, very confused.

But thank you for the interesting ride none-the-less. Well-written, as usual, good plot, good characters, etc.

As to your comment at the end about not dissing-Amita: you're right, as far as I can tell you didn't diss her once in the story. Of course, you killed her off in the first chapter, but... no dissing. Rather amusing though.

I have nothing against Amita myself. I've never really liked her, but I've never disliked her either. She always seemed like a pretty flat character to me, despite the writers attempts to make her at least two-dimensional.

Anyway, thanks again for the story. Sorry it took me so long to read it. Keep up the good writing! :-)
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WOAH! You killed Amita in the FIRST chapter! I'm amazed! *Applauds riotously* I've nothing against Amita but I'm really not a lovey dovey fan and the courage it takes to kill a character! BRAVO!
Whispering Storm chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
I almost never review, but I just finished this story and had to tell you that it was fantastic! As a rule, I usually avoid tragedy stories, but since it was one of yours... I read it and cried through almost the entire thing. Thanks for writing!
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Oh God that twisted sick Bastard i would personly kill himn if he was real R. Well done you made me mad, good story
hyper-swain chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
MRI stands for MAGNETIC resonance imaging, they do not allow ANY metal in that room Charlie, having a metal bullet in him would never be given an MRI
knadineg chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
I'm very proud how you showed nothing but respect for Amita in this story. :-D

However, if you ever make me cry like this again, I will stop reading you. I was in tears from the memorial service to the final line. This was SUCH a great story & I'm so happy you've returned to writing.

Can't wait for me from you & from the Rabid Racoons. Thanks!

Your fan,

Kim
PaulaXan chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially loved that you killed Amita off, lolololol. Charlie getting shot was great. How you wrapped everything up was nice too. Just an overall great story, imo. :)

PaulaXan
Serialgal chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
Very nice, FC. As always, well done.
Serialgal chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Aww geez - where's the Kleenex?
dHALL chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
Simply marvelous!
Loveisuniversal345 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
All I can say is wow! I loved this chapter
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
Don laughed again, then was silent while he remembered the conversation he had had with his father almost 8 months before. "Dad says there was a time when you and I weren't close," he finally said. "I don't remember that, do you?"

Charlie glanced up at him. His eyes were wide at first, but narrowed as a slow smile spread over his face. "He's an old man," he responded. "I think his memory's going."

I absolutely loved the ending lines. This entire story was amazing, and I loved reading it. Especially after going an entire summer with no new stories from you. Amazing work. :)