Reviews for iKnow Sam's Weakness
Awesome chapter 1 . 7/20
Huh. I loved it, just didn't like how Carly had to stop the kiss not Freddie. So yeah. But otherwise, it was Awesomedy awesome.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow. This was really amazing. It really showed how much the trio cares for each other. Freddie was great. I usually don't approve of violence, but Davis had it coming to him.
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved it! :D
Julefor chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
DavisDirtbag. Freddie kicking butt is something I would love to see. Loved this story.
popcorn1001 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awww. This is so nice. Love things when Freddie sticks up fro Sam. I enjoy that both ships are supported. It's a refreshing change (though I really am more of a Seddie fan). I've always thought Sam loves her hair - why else keep it so long if if she's such a tomboy? And she always says ow my hair, which is usually what Carly grabs when she's mad at Sam (in iPromiseNottoTell, iPilot and in iQuitiCarly). Good job.
horselover4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aww that was cute :)
LightningStar3911 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Really good story but why will Sam trust that Davis I shouldn't judge.I'm not any better anyways
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
HOLY AWESOMENESS! That freakin ROCKED :D It was so...different from what you generally see, but not in a bad way at all. And despite the craziness and OOC-ness, it was realistic. I mean, Sam must have SOME weakness, and I find it plausable that Freddie would hurt someone for Sam given the proper reasoning. Truly brilliant! *applause*
madgopher chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
good! liked it!
Happy Shoes chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is GREAT! Not sure how I missed your work. It won't happen again!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Well, I have to say that I am not sure how I managed to miss this particular work of art, and it is a work of art. I loved the revelation of Freddie's there at the end. It is always a shocker when you realize that Sam is in fact a girl behind everything that she does. Fantastic work.

You should thank Pigwiz, it was upon her suggestion that I visited your profile. I look forward to reading more of you work.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
far too cool for shoes...
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I loved this!

It was well written except for some typos and things like that,

but generally speaking... well done.

I'm going to read the other two as well.

Keep writing! :]
iSamPuckett chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
No not Sam's hair! It's so nice! i dont rly care bout my hair all that much but i can c how this would hurt sam-nd her reputation. lucky 4 her Freddie was there 2 save th day! Nd i hope Sam makes Wendy go bald!
fffffff chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Excellent. I really enjoyed this story.

I'm pretty opposed to creddie/seddie/cam pairings for my own reasons, though I'm sure that any story you write will be good.

I can only advise that you use spellcheck. Please. Everything else about the story was great, but every time I hit a grammar/spelling error I was ripped out of the world you created.