Reviews for Cloak and Wand
Alessa chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Oh noooo! It's just like me to stumble over an excellent story just to find out it's abandoned... There's probably not much of a chance that you're going to finish it after eight years? I haven't watched the X-Files for ages but it was great fun getting back in the spirit, mingling with the magical world. :)
Killingmemory chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
It's too bad this story was discontinued. I really enjoyed how you blended two canon worlds so realistically. It's still faved.
Penelope S Cartwright chapter 18 . 7/9/2008
This is the best crossover I've ever read. I notice you haven't updated it in 3 years though. Now I'm dying to know what happens and in what directions this story can turn to.

To quote Mulder: "Maybe there's hope?"
SelenaWolf chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! This is the best HP/X-Files story I've ever read!
diagonalta chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
I just found this story and have really enjoyed it. I see it hasn't been updated in two years though. I really hope you get back to it though. It's very good and it seems a shame to leave iit unfinished.
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
This is absolutely the best x-over fic I have EVER read. I sincerely hope you one day finish it.
Silverthreads chapter 17 . 4/25/2007
Well I am glad to have found this story again!
Twilight Dusk chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
Percy's middle name could be Agrivaine. Agravaine was one of Gawain's brothers. According to some sources, Gawain was the original inspiration for Percival's decision to become a knight.
gommeke chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
this is a very good story, so please please please update
Lady Threarah chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
Oh, that's good! I hope you're planning to continue this, it's too good to be left as is. Thoug I wish my crossover was as through as yours...
Aldara chapter 18 . 4/23/2006
Please please please update! I really love that story, there are so little good HP/XF crossovers around!
marinlove chapter 18 . 4/16/2006
Im in love with this fic. Nevilles diary is so beautiful (and its title as a book is very funny, it seems very much like a editorial marketing strategy). You blended the conspiracy with the Magic world very well.

I see just one problem with the fic, I think Mulder would be more eager to divulge the secrets to the world...

Oh... And I think the plural for hiatus is hiati...
kokopoko chapter 18 . 1/29/2006
This story is amazing! You are going to finish it, right?
AJ Mercedes chapter 18 . 12/6/2005
I am so glad that you are writing this story again. I had originally intended to take it off my favorites today, since it had been so long since it was updated, but now I don't have too!
knarly chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Wow, what a great story! You really know how to turn a phrase. I'm totally working "two, four, six, eight, time to quickly obfuscate" into conversation. Do you plan to do much retrofitting to make the whole story HBP-compliant? So far, it doesn't seem to stray far at all from the current canon. Like this last chapter title, by the way, though I find them hard to sing.