Reviews for Tempus Fugit, part I
TakahashiYuri chapter 6 . 1/15
I'm not at the end yet, I know, but when will be another part? Your story is exactly what I'm looking for... Thank you, it's incredible I have found this kind of story, no "dialog story" if you know what a
I mean... please, let me know when there will be next part...
Alana chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Amazing. Please write more. I loved all of these ideas and how you encompassed them :)
Raluca Teodora chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Hi! It's good to hear that you are willing to continue writing this story. I've read it so long ago that I nearly forgot what it is about but I promise I will do my homework and read it again as I hope you will do yours too. :) I'm still waiting.
Cathloo chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Hey. Are you by any chance going to continue writing this story? I would like to know what happens

Cathloo :-D
en-lumine chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
So far, this has been a great read! Truly enjoyable, absolutely love the roles angela and doppelganger have played inso far.. Somehow Callegar reminds me of Karel but thats as far as I'm gonna go with that thought..

Wish you all the best and hope you update soon! :)
Puma chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
You wrote Winston's death very well :(

But lovely banter between Kurtis and Lara, I'm looking forward to future chapters!
Puma chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
What a very nicely written fanfiction! I like your style very much and will continue reading :)
Ferilium chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I will gladly re-read this story again. :) I'm looking forward to the extremely long chapter! ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
So when will the next chapter be finished ? :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
So I read this before it was re-written and I re-read it about a month ago, and it is a really good piece of writting, shame it isn't complete though :( Just wondering when will it be finished because I would really enjoy finish reading it. I know you have other things to deal with, but don't give up on this because you may find it to be a good way to relieve unwanted stress, and make it easier to think about things. :)
EddieKickAxe chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why? WHY? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME HAVE TO REMEMBER ANOTHER USERNAME? WHY?

Kiddin'. Thanks actually. I reminded me to change mine. And same here, I have like, a whole nuther chapter finished but I haven't got time to really work. Only a few more weeks and tests until summer I suppose. And we need to work on the Tripple Capachino Mocha One-Shotish. XD
BombInABirdcage chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
Started reading this yesterday and finished all the chapeters tonight.

Love it!

Hope you do continue on. And don't take too long! ;)
IronHound chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Tempus Fugit - The Return.

Welll we didn't miss ya! - Like Hell!

You were one of the first peeps to read my story and post up a review so I started following yours to return the favor. Got caught up in it etc etc etc... Wore out the edge of my seat... etc etc etc.

When I get 'writer's block' I pick a book off my shelf and start reading. Usually I get *some* sort of inspiration. That, or I listen to some music that could almost be a soundtrack to the story sequence that's going through my head. Then, let your imagination run wild. Sometimes, I gotta wait a day, and invariably bolt upright at 3:30am with a brainwave and have to make serious notes. Getting em to make sense at say 9:30am is the trick though... :)

So. Rewrite. Good! What matters most, I think, is getting people hooked right from the word go. If someone gets put off early in the story then they aren't likely to keep going. So make your first chapter the best you can do. Making the second a damn good example isn't a bad idea either. That way, people can't help but forgive a few 'early skills' after that because they've become too captivated by that time.

Me? I'd still progress the story, because that's what the readers want. But, you have to mix that with what *you* want, which is to fix the work you know you can do better now that you're all the wiser.

I'm no great professor of prose, but you do have a good fluid style going on. I never get lost and I never lose the train of thought I had the line, or paragraph before. You string together language that I wouldn't touch. But! That isn't a bad thing, because it's your own style, which is a *good* thing. So I'm not even going to nit pick.

Truth is, I read a heck of a lot. You have to when you're doing what we're all doing here, and you want to better yourself. I see what different writers do, their styles, their word choices, how they move the story along... etc etc. There's many different ways to skin the proverbial cat. So, you can pat yourself on the back, because I find your style unique, and Tempus Fugit is on my 'inspiration list'. I read it when I need ideas about injecting certain things into my own character's dialogue, or, when I simply have no direction in which to turn.

Like I said, I'm no professor. But we're all artists here, and who's to say what is good and what isn't. I choose what I like and so does everybody else.

Keep it up dammit! Else I'll have to find someone else who has the same style as you. And *where* - on Gods earth - will I find that?
WhenEndsMeet chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
FFFFFFFFFFFADKJFDKJFHSDKFJHD Ninja! You be copyin' mah strategies! And I thought you were dead with such a long absence. :O But then I remembered ninjas are immortal. Heh, silly me. :3

But really, I know EXACTLY what you mean when you talk about realizing cringe-worthy mistakes in past writing.

Really, re-writing is pretty fun, if you ask me. It's an awesome feeling when you post the final product of your story. (Trust me, it was like a billion pound weight removed off my chest when I finished and posted the revised TTWG. :O)

After all, revision is an author's best friend when it comes to making their stories better. Don't be afraid to criticize yourself like crazy, it actually helps the revision process.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. So, I have no more words of wisdom or anything else left. ha THOUGH. If you need someone to read over the story to catch things you might-as the author-miss, I'm totally up for it. :D

Good luck on the revisions! Even though the story is awesome so far, I bet you'll make it even better! A writer only gets better with age. :D

-WEM