Reviews for Two Suns A Twilight Fanfiction
canzite chapter 16 . 4/14
I loved your Eddie Izzard quote *smirks*
Ahyah chapter 34 . 3/28
Damn you. It's been years. I have no hole for this story eventual continuation. Which sucks, because it was an enjoyable read. I am appreciative of what I've read thus far though. Your story was a new & engaging take on Twilight I hadn't read before. So, kudos.
sara-nadia chapter 34 . 10/6/2015
please update
o sequel
please
canzite chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
OMG You HAVE to be kidding ME! I just spent an entire day reading this and YOU DIDNT FINISH!
gilo chapter 34 . 4/9/2015
you said a week! its definitely been a few years! :(

whats gonna happen next! please post more soon! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
You didn't update for 4 years :(
milagglad chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
este fic es buenisimo por favor trata de solucionar tus problemas y no lo abandones
osibell chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
hey amigui esta es un fic es muy bueno e interesante porque no tratas de actualizarlo lo tienes olvidado
BiBenji chapter 34 . 1/30/2014
Ok it's been like 4 years, not a week. And you were totally getting me into this battle dammit lol if you finished thus and just didn't post it, you should send it to me! Pretty please!
lrdjoe chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
Its really too bad this story was left unfinished... The story was really amazing to read even at its abrupt end
JokersLastLaugh chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
Quite a good story and I'm glad that Bella chose Alice. I liked all of the different people going to different cultures and races. If they had this in the books and movies it would be a better movie.

I'm really liking this story.
Pyrometheus chapter 34 . 3/17/2013
This is a great story, you should try to finish it if you can.
Shalee1 chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
Oh my Jesus you are killing me with the non continuation of the story.
Zelda's Hero chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
I wish you had continued this! :(
Me1313 chapter 34 . 10/1/2012
I hope u finish the story, its incredible! Ur a great writer found myself not able to look away from my screen till I got to this chapter! Really really hope u decide to finish it!