Reviews for Two Suns A Twilight Fanfiction
talon2007 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I like the story, this my second time reading it, but it would be so much better if it was proof read. I know you mention at the top of the page you dont have a patience to proof your writing or wait for a beta to do so, but your story would be so much more enjoyable if it had at least one go at a redraft: as it is there are spelling and grammatical errors in almost every paragraph. Common ones you make is spelling "idea" as "ideal", getting tenses mixed up, and having people randomly start talking about themselves in third person (eg Esme in last chapter when she arrived). Otherwise i do enjoy the storyoh and fEdward.
canzite chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
I loved your Eddie Izzard quote *smirks*
Ahyah chapter 34 . 3/28/2016
Damn you. It's been years. I have no hole for this story eventual continuation. Which sucks, because it was an enjoyable read. I am appreciative of what I've read thus far though. Your story was a new & engaging take on Twilight I hadn't read before. So, kudos.
sara-nadia chapter 34 . 10/6/2015
please update
o sequel
please
canzite chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
OMG You HAVE to be kidding ME! I just spent an entire day reading this and YOU DIDNT FINISH!
gilo chapter 34 . 4/9/2015
you said a week! its definitely been a few years! :(

whats gonna happen next! please post more soon! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
You didn't update for 4 years :(
milagglad chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
este fic es buenisimo por favor trata de solucionar tus problemas y no lo abandones
osibell chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
hey amigui esta es un fic es muy bueno e interesante porque no tratas de actualizarlo lo tienes olvidado
BiBenji chapter 34 . 1/30/2014
Ok it's been like 4 years, not a week. And you were totally getting me into this battle dammit lol if you finished thus and just didn't post it, you should send it to me! Pretty please!
lrdjoe chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
Its really too bad this story was left unfinished... The story was really amazing to read even at its abrupt end
JokersLastLaugh chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
Quite a good story and I'm glad that Bella chose Alice. I liked all of the different people going to different cultures and races. If they had this in the books and movies it would be a better movie.

I'm really liking this story.
Pyrometheus chapter 34 . 3/17/2013
This is a great story, you should try to finish it if you can.
Shalee1 chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
Oh my Jesus you are killing me with the non continuation of the story.
Zelda's Hero chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
I wish you had continued this! :(