Reviews for Love Letters
Please please update soon
Brylanfan chapter 26 . 3/27
Ohh, I love so much your story ! I read again ( first time was 2 years ago) and It's again so intense and caractere are so perfect !
Thanks , I hope the follow of your graet story ;)
KatherineRU chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Aww... Holy shit, Nikky, you're back! And with such strong, emotional and intense chapter! I absolutely love it))) Just reread the whole story - I already forgot how good it feels to read about Dylan and Brenda, OUR Dylan and Brenda, with their passion and love... Thank you for bringing them back to me))))
cinderella9056 chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
This story is excellent and you are such a good author
I can't wait for you to update this story
please update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2015
I just reread this story because I saw that you had finally updated this! I'm so stoked that you decided to continue this story. Can you pretty please the rest of your other 90210 fanfics?!
edith chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
hi! I was wondering if you will continue writing/finishing some of the stories on here?! I love reading them and re-reading lol I have been reading for a few years now, I don't know if you remember but I even watched some of your YOUTUBE videos, I made a special request for the song ' I need you now' with Dylan and Brenda I know its been so long but it would be so AWESOME if you did finish!
U chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Awesome can't wait for the next
starlite22 chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Yay you're back, hope you will also update your other stories as well, have really missed ready them.
I hope Brenda will be ok, and that they can get Erica, I hope the 3 of them stay in the Uk so she doesn't have to give up her school
cheery244 chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
YES! A new update! You won't believe how happy I am to see that you've updated I love your stories ! Can't wait for the next chapter !
MisAleksandra chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
Hello! I really care about this story, so, please, don't stop ))))
Crystal chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
You update, I'll read. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
What are you doing to Brenda
Lyndsey chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
Oh I'm so happy you updated. Will you be updating any other 90210 stories?
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
Glad to see you back! I'm still here. Don't worry, I have stories myself that aren't finished yet either.
Uf chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
Thank you so much for updating! I am so glad that you plan on finishing the fix! I can't wait to find out what will become of my favorite 90210 couple! Poor Brenda!