Reviews for Love Letters
90smilennial chapter 27 . 2/10
Loved how it followed the episode but with Brenda added in! Can’t wait to read more!
90smilennial chapter 1 . 2/10
Please do an update soon! Can’t wait to read more!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 27 . 10/14/2017
Good chapter
starlite22 chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
Wow that was great, the action scene worked so well, just catching up on your stories after being away. Really hope they stay in London so Brenda doesn't have to give up Rada, or her UK friends
brankel1 chapter 27 . 8/29/2017
Love it.
rogers.saundra chapter 27 . 8/28/2017
Awesome! You are such a fantastic writer. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next few chapters to read.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2017
Have been waiting years for this to be updated glad you are back writing thanks
rogers.saundra chapter 26 . 2/16/2017
OH!, Please come back and finish this story. I really want to know what happens to Brenda/Valerie. I also want to see Brenda/Dylan get back together and put Suzanne and Kevin away in a jail cell. and I would also like to see Dylan reunited with his little sister Erica.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/14/2017
Yes! Please do! I want to see if Dylan gets his little sister Erica back. And I want to see if he gets to also save Brenda/Val. This was a damned good 26 chapters so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Please update, really miss this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Please please update soon
Brylanfan chapter 26 . 3/27/2016
Ohh, I love so much your story ! I read again ( first time was 2 years ago) and It's again so intense and caractere are so perfect !
Thanks , I hope the follow of your graet story ;)
KatherineRU chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Aww... Holy shit, Nikky, you're back! And with such strong, emotional and intense chapter! I absolutely love it))) Just reread the whole story - I already forgot how good it feels to read about Dylan and Brenda, OUR Dylan and Brenda, with their passion and love... Thank you for bringing them back to me))))
cinderella9056 chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
This story is excellent and you are such a good author
I can't wait for you to update this story
please update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2015
I just reread this story because I saw that you had finally updated this! I'm so stoked that you decided to continue this story. Can you pretty please the rest of your other 90210 fanfics?!