Reviews for Love Letters
Princesakarlita411 chapter 27 . 10/14
Good chapter
starlite22 chapter 27 . 9/3
Wow that was great, the action scene worked so well, just catching up on your stories after being away. Really hope they stay in London so Brenda doesn't have to give up Rada, or her UK friends
brankel1 chapter 27 . 8/29
Love it.
rogers.saundra chapter 27 . 8/28
Awesome! You are such a fantastic writer. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next few chapters to read.
Have been waiting years for this to be updated glad you are back writing thanks
rogers.saundra chapter 26 . 2/16
OH!, Please come back and finish this story. I really want to know what happens to Brenda/Valerie. I also want to see Brenda/Dylan get back together and put Suzanne and Kevin away in a jail cell. and I would also like to see Dylan reunited with his little sister Erica.
Yes! Please do! I want to see if Dylan gets his little sister Erica back. And I want to see if he gets to also save Brenda/Val. This was a damned good 26 chapters so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Please update, really miss this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Please please update soon
Brylanfan chapter 26 . 3/27/2016
Ohh, I love so much your story ! I read again ( first time was 2 years ago) and It's again so intense and caractere are so perfect !
Thanks , I hope the follow of your graet story ;)
KatherineRU chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Aww... Holy shit, Nikky, you're back! And with such strong, emotional and intense chapter! I absolutely love it))) Just reread the whole story - I already forgot how good it feels to read about Dylan and Brenda, OUR Dylan and Brenda, with their passion and love... Thank you for bringing them back to me))))
cinderella9056 chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
This story is excellent and you are such a good author
I can't wait for you to update this story
please update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2015
I just reread this story because I saw that you had finally updated this! I'm so stoked that you decided to continue this story. Can you pretty please the rest of your other 90210 fanfics?!
edith chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
hi! I was wondering if you will continue writing/finishing some of the stories on here?! I love reading them and re-reading lol I have been reading for a few years now, I don't know if you remember but I even watched some of your YOUTUBE videos, I made a special request for the song ' I need you now' with Dylan and Brenda I know its been so long but it would be so AWESOME if you did finish!
U chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Awesome can't wait for the next