Reviews for Vampire of The Xmen
Writer of Angelus chapter 7 . 2/22
Is this fic abandoned or up for adoption? Youve not updated in so long. I can understand life getting busy but could you just inform your readers if its abandoned or no?
Willow Wisp chapter 7 . 1/5
I love this story! I've read this story many times and I still love it. It's well written and with an interesting plot. As you said in the author's note; you made it clear what was going on in the story and you aren't rushing anything. For which I must thank you guys for! (I'm not particularly a fan of rushed stories) I also don't mind long stories because, the longer the story tbe more I get to read!
I know it's been quite a while since either of you updated this story and I hope all is well in both your lives. I look forward to reading more. Thank you both for writing this story,
Willow Wisp

P.s. sorry I haven't written a review sooner
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
The story is Well written the character development is superb and I've read this story at least half a dozen times if not more and truly surely wish that you would come back and return to it
lara5170 chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
I'm really enjoying reading this story and I hope to read more of it in the future. But I am sad to see that this is already a few years old
lara5170 chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
I thought it mentioned that Kagome could learn the language from drinking someone's blood?
CresentWolf1 chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Please come back and update this ;p
lara5170 chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
I'm enjoying reading this
PikaGirl chapter 7 . 4/11/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I'm SO PSYCHED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Hopefully, we'll see an update soon, and if not, that's fine., update whenever you have the time and motivation to do so and peace~
Wicked.Onna chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
I love this story and hope that you return to it with a new update soon
aby14a chapter 7 . 2/24/2017
Update soon please
Ladyleo145 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
More more, MORE
Bloodyroseangel chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
I love this can u please update it I await more chapters to enjoy
Rilee chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I really want you to try to update. You know, if you have extra time on your hands. I love this story so much, and I want to see how it ends. I don't know if you can even read this or not, but I'm actually a big fan of all your works. But this is my favorite. Thank you for writing this, too. It keeps me happy for hours after reading it.

Rilee477 chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Update soon?
Rilee477 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
I just realized this. She has the powers of hentai. I'm laughing way too hard, and I feel really bad. Halp