Reviews for Vampire of The Xmen
TheQueen'sknight chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Good luck with college and stuff! I hope this story will continue... it has a very promising plot!
Natalier chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Hi this is the best i have read in a long time ! I love every thing ! Pleas do not stop writing and sorry for my spelling mistaks a am a South African ! Hope to see more of the storie in som time !
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
It's amazing! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! Please update!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
this is an absolutely amazing story and i completely love it. i beg you please continue this story. it is one of the better written stories i've read in a while. i really really really want to know what is going to happen next. please start updating again!
PrettyKitty77 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Do you plan to ever continue this story? I've really enjoyed it so far but see that it's been quiet a while since it was updated.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
i was wondering if you could start updating again? Please, i really love this story!
MotherDragon8581 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I hope you plan to continue. I like it. Thank you!
Natsuki chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Natsuki chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
hello this amazing story please upload the next is not too interasante to the finish.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Pls update soon
kanamelover101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I laughed so hard when she said he was sent to Antartica!
jumpingmanatee chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
So what happened! ?! Where's the rest of the story? Please, Please finish this story I really, really , REALLY like it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
That was awesome r u making more
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Update please
Cha0s4ever chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Forgot to log in my last review