Reviews for Vampire of The Xmen
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 7/18
The story is Well written the character development is superb and I've read this story at least half a dozen times if not more and truly surely wish that you would come back and return to it
lara5170 chapter 6 . 4/25
I'm really enjoying reading this story and I hope to read more of it in the future. But I am sad to see that this is already a few years old
lara5170 chapter 3 . 4/25
I thought it mentioned that Kagome could learn the language from drinking someone's blood?
CresentWolf1 chapter 7 . 4/24
Please come back and update this ;p
lara5170 chapter 2 . 4/24
I'm enjoying reading this
PikaGirl chapter 7 . 4/11
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I'm SO PSYCHED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Hopefully, we'll see an update soon, and if not, that's fine., update whenever you have the time and motivation to do so and peace~
Wicked.Onna chapter 7 . 3/23
I love this story and hope that you return to it with a new update soon
aby14a chapter 7 . 2/24
Update soon please
Ladyleo145 chapter 7 . 1/30
More more, MORE
Bloodyroseangel chapter 7 . 1/12
I love this can u please update it I await more chapters to enjoy
Rilee chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I really want you to try to update. You know, if you have extra time on your hands. I love this story so much, and I want to see how it ends. I don't know if you can even read this or not, but I'm actually a big fan of all your works. But this is my favorite. Thank you for writing this, too. It keeps me happy for hours after reading it.

-Rilee
Rilee477 chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Update soon?
Rilee477 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
I just realized this. She has the powers of hentai. I'm laughing way too hard, and I feel really bad. Halp
erica chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
one of the best x-men fics i've read out of the lot and i can't wait for you guys to start up again. i also would like to know how her feudal and modern family died and or went missing. plus what is the deal with her sword is it made from just her or did sesshomaru donate to; and if it is just her, was it made before or after her transformation. and when will she tell them her real age.

sorry for the question barrage and thank you again for writing such a well put together story. hope to hear from you guys soon!
Meeshkla18 chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
It has been a few years since yur last update but this story is by far now one of my top ten ! And it is one of the best xmen stories I have read! I truly hope that yu can continue this story because there is still soooooo much more I want to know! Ahh I look forward to the next chapter :))
Best wishes and regards to yu :D