Reviews for Vampire of The Xmen
Rilee chapter 7 . 10/10
I really want you to try to update. You know, if you have extra time on your hands. I love this story so much, and I want to see how it ends. I don't know if you can even read this or not, but I'm actually a big fan of all your works. But this is my favorite. Thank you for writing this, too. It keeps me happy for hours after reading it.

-Rilee
Rilee477 chapter 7 . 10/2
Update soon?
Rilee477 chapter 3 . 10/2
I just realized this. She has the powers of hentai. I'm laughing way too hard, and I feel really bad. Halp
erica chapter 7 . 9/5
one of the best x-men fics i've read out of the lot and i can't wait for you guys to start up again. i also would like to know how her feudal and modern family died and or went missing. plus what is the deal with her sword is it made from just her or did sesshomaru donate to; and if it is just her, was it made before or after her transformation. and when will she tell them her real age.

sorry for the question barrage and thank you again for writing such a well put together story. hope to hear from you guys soon!
Meeshkla18 chapter 7 . 8/5
It has been a few years since yur last update but this story is by far now one of my top ten ! And it is one of the best xmen stories I have read! I truly hope that yu can continue this story because there is still soooooo much more I want to know! Ahh I look forward to the next chapter :))
Best wishes and regards to yu :D
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 7 . 7/10
This story was amazing! I hope you get to finish it since you are probably out of college by now! But I understand life gets so busy with college and even more as you age !
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 7 . 7/5
HEY I REALLY LIKED THIS FANFIC BUT IT WAS DISAPPOINTING TO SEE THAT U DIDN'T FINISH IT SO PLZ CONTINUE IT AWESOME XD XP
MoonLight-DJ15 chapter 7 . 6/29
Please update soon! Love the story!
Linwellin chapter 7 . 5/31
I hope you update soon.
TheQueen'sknight chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Good luck with college and stuff! I hope this story will continue... it has a very promising plot!
Natalier chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Hi this is the best i have read in a long time ! I love every thing ! Pleas do not stop writing and sorry for my spelling mistaks a am a South African ! Hope to see more of the storie in som time !
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
It's amazing! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! Please update!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
this is an absolutely amazing story and i completely love it. i beg you please continue this story. it is one of the better written stories i've read in a while. i really really really want to know what is going to happen next. please start updating again!
PrettyKitty77 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Do you plan to ever continue this story? I've really enjoyed it so far but see that it's been quiet a while since it was updated.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
i was wondering if you could start updating again? Please, i really love this story!