Reviews for Day Off
Emerillion chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
O-O interesting? -.- Dojo washu plannin' over there?
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh, I loved this! Excellent and I could totally see something like this happening (I so wish something like this had been in the novels or the anime or even the manga, which does have a sick scene but not one nearly as nice as this is). LOVE Dojo getting all distracted taking care of her, LOL, and him staying by her side all evening and then her threat afterwords, which is totally like them.

Great story! I hope you'll write more Library Wars fic for us soon! Or even another chapter of this one, where we see them come face-to-face after him nursing her. That would be hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
cute POV, hope you will write another chapter!
nicetwomeetyou chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I only watched the film some 10 minutes ago and in my opinion, that would be something Doujou would do! This was an absolutely fascinating one-shot :D Thanks for this!
Anxnymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
It's an nice story! Are you going to continue it?
Rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Make another one but more iku/dojo embarsaments and lovely moments
Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
make more pleaze more chapters!
Shiael9x chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh my god i love this! not at all like the classic "ooooh, so cuuute he takes care of her when shes sick" crap. Great job! i hope there's more, even if it does say complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awsome story! Kya kawaii
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Yeah, Dojo is off. Oh well. The story totally makes up for it! Love it. Thx for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
yes dojo is a bit off only a tiny bit but the plot was great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
it was awesome...not ooc... please rite a sequel and a kasahara pov on this story...plz?
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What a wonderful Library Wars oneshot! I loved it Actually, I think the characterizations were pretty spot on. We never know what Dojo is really thinking in the manga, so this gives you a bit of leeway when writing from his point of view. His thoughts never seemed out of place to me. The paragraph where Dojo is responding to Iku's "thanks" seemed particularly spot on, imo.

Loved the last phrase! Could you be persuaded to write more about the interesting things that result from Kasahara being indebted to Dojo?

Lovely oneshot, once again. *favs*
Celestial Leaves chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
very funny, you got the personalties down quite well. congrats!