Reviews for Magically Only
PurpleBunyip chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
This was really worth the read. Great job.
(I liked the hints of FMA too)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Well, since they're True Love to each other, the change the would meet without the incident was still possible and High! ;)

It was Great fic !
A bit complicated and confusing, but the rest is pretty good.

I never thought the spell is about that.

And I'm glad they didn't put Alfred as the killer since the case was confusing and so Supernatural beyond their imagination.

Nice... :)
Shouta Izukai chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
Haha! This is so adorable, hilarious, cute, and sad at the same time! I love it!
KittyKat2583 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Actually, China's human name is written in the Eastern fashion, not Western. Even though his name is read as Wang Yoa, his first name is Yao.
JAFootnote chapter 20 . 6/19/2011
Hoorah! Great job I was late but I just finished this awesome story. Arthur's such an uke. Heh heh~
JAFootnote chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
So things are basically back to normal. Well we can dispel those rumors about Arthur having a weak heart. Haha~
JAFootnote chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Always the stubborn one aren't we Arthur?
JAFootnote chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Ah Arthur and MATTHEW KIDNAPPED ON THE SAME DAY! Eh such ukes~
JAFootnote chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Ugh I'm waiting on the edge of my seat here!~
JAFootnote chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Big Brother Arthur has some serious listening skill issues, no?
JAFootnote chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Some kind of connection between the two apparently.
JAFootnote chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Poor Al...Years with no human interaction can get lonely and you might even go insane like Will Smith from I Am Legend and begin conversing with manicans.
revoiment chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
fast reading from chapter one~

this fic is really awesome XD

I really like the way you write Iggy's stubbornness and when he's break down, it's just too cute~

the story itself is interesting with the supernatural mystery, though there are some words that I think missplaced, but I don't know if it's just my english. But overall, it's really great!
Hero of Little Iggys chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
Aw! That was so sweet and cute! X3 I'm such a sucker for happy endings~ I squealed when they finally got to be together with Al in his body! x33 Awesome job! I loved this story so much! And I love how you incorporated all the others in it too~ it makes for the happy! XD
Saina Tsukino chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
uwah! Done already eh? I'm sorry I never reviewed (Shameful lurker), but now I do and that's the essential right?

This was very very very good! It's one of the few stories that had me checking everyday for updates! I loved Arthur in this! Especially the part where he starts drawing circles with his own blood, and how Alfie wishes to comfort him... I liked the pace of the story and the suspence, too.

The end was just aw and I definitly chose to interpret the end the perverted way... hohoho

and Francis bringing Mattie to Europe - show off XD