Reviews for iLied
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was really good. I like how in these fics the trio is going through more grown up things that teenagers deal with in real life. I have a feeling that if iCarly wasn't for a younger audience, this is something that might happen.
MattyBlood18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It has the potential to be even greater, if it were to continue, I know I would love to see more of it! Well, keep on writing!
popcorn1001 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
My high school was a bit like this. Not too such an extent but I find it plausible definitely. Aw, see, Sam is a good friend. This reminds me a little of... Easy A. Which is good. Because I enjoy the movie. I really like this it's nice to see Sam and Freddie be friends.
madgopher chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
good! liked it
Happy Shoes chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Perfect! This shows interaction between the characters in a strong spotlight. Excellent!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Well, I have to say that was a unique twist that I did not see coming. I can't wait to read more. Although, I have to wonder when we are going to see some true Seddie time.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
perfection is your pet koala... The little fellow there on your shoulder... cute!
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really can't imagine Freddie Benson acting that mean in the show,

but this was still really entertaining to read!

On to the third story... woop!

Keep on writing.

You're great at it. :]
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Whoa. This is meant to be a chapter story? :D

Update soon then! By all means!

..Oh, I'm such an idiot. You know what I just realized after reading this fic? That YOU are the author of my (well three now. :D) FAVORITE FANFICS OF ALL TIME! The first one I read being iKnow Sam's Weakness. I cannot TELL you how many times I have read that and re-read that. :D I just love it so dang much. It actually inspired the plot for my fic 'Adrenaline'. (:

I still can't believe that I never connected the author with that fic when I read iHave Many Names... Dang. I'm slow. XP

But this one is quite amazing so far. Please update soon! :D This is now my third-favorite. (and trust me, I've read lotts of fics, so I've seen good and bad ones) This one is GREAT! XD Ooh yeah!

:D
GoldieSanchez chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
"Now that they're actually friends, it's going downhill"?

I had a shitty day, and that just made up for it xD

Funny.
KingxLeon21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I, in fact, have enjoyed it so far. It was like an iCarly meets Degrassi. sorta like ICarly: Junior High or iCarly: the Next Generation. This was very interseting. Can't wait to read what's next. till then.

Deuces.

KL21
AMYLOVE14 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
ok love both stories and hope you add more soon. and i like how it more like real drama then fake tv stuff
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009