Reviews for A Fallen Angel
cmlover chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth
MinaDestler chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
This is sooooooo sad and heartbreaking! Why did she have to die? ;(
Great story but such a sad ending ;( ;( ;( ;(
AcaciaDawn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
lolz, i luvz
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Why did you do that?It was all going perfectly for them and then you killed her :'-(, I still LOVED this story!:-D , Well Done And tHANKS .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Oh my gosh!I LOVE this story! Sorry for not reviewing before but I HAD to review this one!It was so sad but exciting!The but I particularly loved was when Guy came and vistited Lizzie and also when he went and got Daniel :'-D , Well Done And Thanks .
Numbles chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Nawww!
Numbles chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
{:O oh no!
Numbles chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
ROBIN! Squeeeeeeee!
Numbles chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Again, very fast. I am not going to lie, I am getting a little bored. But I will stick around, see where you take things.
Numbles chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
That was rather fast. Guy is a bit to soft for my taste.
Numbles chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
I knew it! Men!

Gasp! Is it Robin? Guy? Wait, why would guy know her. Meh.

Story is awesome, really hooked.
Numbles chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
He seems nice but I get the feeling something is amiss.
Numbles chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
What a horrible man. Loving it so far, not the rape, not that it was badly written, it was good rape, god, not that rape is good, it was, I just... Sigh. You know what I mean. Don't really understand why lily wouldn't help though. I know she needs money and all but that just isn't human to stand by and let that happen. Anyway, great story. You've got me reviewing which I never do so that's a plus.
Numbles chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Looks like a good story so far. But where is Will?
Nomannic chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Wow, I've never thought of sex as sweet before. But this was. Good job. I'm reading it all! I love it!