Reviews for Showerbrooding
Lokiador chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
A very good story! You should finish it.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Rei Asakura chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
This was perfect. The characterizations were right on. A huge amount of props and applause for you.
oddball chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
I love you.
Twig chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Man, you rule. The line about having to love Saionji seeming like some sort of punishment... the best line. Everything seems so in character and yet even deeper than it was in the show. Fantastic.
Arisugawa Juri-sempai chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
I think it was a really cool story. Being as Arisugawa Juri is my pen name and favorite character, it was neat to see a fic about her. Hope to read more
Juri chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
I love it!
StoneLion chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
Hi. I believe I've read all of your stories on now, and this one is surely my favorite. I love the way you connected so many ideas and happening with what actually did happen in the series. I hope to see more Utena fics and more Sailormoon fics from you in the future.
Seravy chapter 2 . 1/8/2002
This was an amazing story! masterfully written while Kozue, Juri, Miki, Shiori were all so well portrayed! You've captured the characters so well and the in Akio was memorable! this fic is very engrossing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bamboo chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
VERY good and (in my opinion) insightful fic. A pleasure to read.
NinjaNao chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Well done! Will there be more? I hope so. ;
KillTenchi chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
that's why i love reading juri POV fics! good job, i really liked it...god i am giving some cheesy reviews tonight...i'm not normally this flaky...oh well...i DID like it :)
ay-cee-ay chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Wonderful. Will there be a sequel? And I ask this seriously, actually. I'd like to find out how Juri resolves the situation with Oaka, and who the other replacements for the Student Council are. Or was the point to leave us hanging while at the same giving us conclusion? Either way, great work.