Reviews for Flashbacks
firstcatfish chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I don't much care for season 4 fics (too much pain and despair) but I enjoyed this one. Nothing like losing one's memories to put into perspective that which you take for granted. Good job.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Wonderful fic! Very creative and well-written! :)
AnickaMarie chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
That was great! So glad you decided to participate in SoSL and got this prompt. Love amnesia Sammy and of course making it that particular time that he forgot just cranks up the hurt. Also nice way to end it. Going back there is something that has been pushed to the background with all the other stuff that has happened on the show.
Jess13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Wow, I can't believe it's over already! You did a great job with this story. I loved the image of Sam just going over to Dean and hugging him. It reminds me of that scene from Mystery Spot.. always gives me the warm fuzzies. :) I don't blame Sam for keeping quiet and not wanting to talk about everything. That's a lot for him to take in, especially given the fact that everything before Dean took him away still feels recent to him. And the end with Sam wanting to visit Jessica's grave is so fitting. Perhaps it can bring just a bit of... closure... to this whole thing.

Lovely story, hon. I enjoyed it. :)
Jess13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Oh no, poor Sammy! :( It's good that he's starting to get his memories back, but what a way to get them back. *hugs him*

Dean's comment about whether Sam could still help in their fight without knowing everything was interesting. It's so easy to see he doesn't want his little brother suffering, and I like how he seems to miss Sam in "little brother" mode. Aw. :)

Guess things aren't going to get any easier for Sam as he remembers. But I love Dean being in protective mode and I love how you show their brotherly bond!

Great job! I'm off to read the next chapter!
Jess13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow, great start to this one. Poor Sam, having all those memories just wiped away. And Dean actually has to tell him what happened to Jessica and Dad...eek, that is not going to be easy. Poor boys. :( *hugs them*
hogwartshobbiton chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
aw sammy! its like reliving all the bad stuff in your life :( and dean and bobby and they're not exactly seeing eye to eye yet :( but great story and chappie :D thankyous xx
Target Zero chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
That was wonderful! Thank you for sharing your idea with us. _
Phx chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Man, I needed tissues for the ending, Sam wanting to go back to Pao Alto tore a hole through me. Very nice exploration of how Sam might have been without those past years of heartbreak and how he might be afterwards. And loved Dean's delimina about telling Sam the truth and about his fanciful wish that maybe Sam wouldn't remember. Although Bobby was right, Sam did need to know because even if he never remembered on his own, it would be too dangerous for Sam to not know. Angels gunning for you is something that can't be ingored. Demons gunning would be assumed.
Target Zero chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is a very good first Chapter! Excellent idea and I can't wait to read some more. Great job and well written. _
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
This was a great story. Love me some Sam angst!
jenilee chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed Dean. He was a bit gruffer than I sometimes see written but still brotherly and caring; his patience seems to be a little shorter. You can’t blame him with all the stuff these two have been dealing with.

Sam was great too. A little lost and now that his memories are back he’s dealing with all the stuff that he thinks he needs to be tougher to face and to face by himself. He has more of a shell now but he still has protecting Dean in the back of his mind. Nice job with them both.
jenilee chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Man that was sad… poor Sam. It’s bad enough to lose loved ones once but to have to do it twice…

Bobby is awesome. I’m glad Dean has him to lean on right now.
jenilee chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh I’ve been wanting to read one of your stories for awhile. Skag Trendy rec’d you a while back but I just haven’t had time. When I saw that you started this I thought, Perfect something of yours I can try out before I tackle that monster that is “Don’t let go” LOL (Can’t wait to read that one though cos I love nice big long stories.)

I loved Sam’s reaction to losing four years. You got a lot of Sam’s fear, panic and shock across. And for Dean, some of the shock, helplessness and frustration of not knowing how to fix it. .

Sam’s “So you dropped me” gave me a chuckle.

Anyway fabulous start to the story you really grabbed my attention.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
So Sam got his memories back but he is not okay. I never thought about that he will still have the feeling and memory of feeling like everything he remembered was only yesterday. That he would have everything would continue to be so fresh in his mind that the loss would continue to hurt much more than it did before his memory loss. How sad is that. You are such a great writer. Hugs, Vonnie