Reviews for Farewell To Yewland
Laiwyn chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh, I love this! It shows the emotion between Queen Illaria and Bolt, I'm glad that they were finally together in the end of the last book, and Nock was King of Yewland. This is one of my favorite trilogies I've ever read and I wish this could be published because it's almost as good as the Door Within trilogy itself! You did well my fellow reader and writer.

Laiwyn Dunedain
of Peggs
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
:) I think I know what Bolt forgot. ;)

Cool story bro! Nice to know I'm not the only one who wrote a DW fanfic! :D (Though, on second thought, I AM probably the only one who's writing a fan-TRILOGY...)
Nock and Bolt chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I thought it was pretty good. (Anything with Nock and Bolt is good) You can probably guess who my favorite characters are. Although you could have made it a little more exciting. Why don't you write more? You did better than I could have.
Arian Gwyliwr chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Yes someone wrote one from Door Within! Poor Bolt [, Good story and excellent detail. Makes you wanna go there :)
Bane of Princes chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awesome story! I was so afraid that no one would have a fan fiction of this fabulous book series! This was greatly written. I love your writing style! Happy writings!

- Bane
Violet Eyes of Fire chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yay! There are other people who have read the series! I didn't think the books would ever get a fanfic and when I saw someone had written something, I had to click on it. The fact that it was about Nock and Bolt, who are my favorite characters of the story, was the icing on the cake. Hurray for you and all other people who have read the books!
Abertha chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good story. You should make more!
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hi, this is good .

I was thinking about doing some stuff for this series, there really aren't enough fan fictions in this section.

Anyway, I like this story a lot, keep up the good work .
Dark Kara Lynn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is beautiful! I absolutely love this story. Not many people have read this amazing trilogy, though more should. You said this was in a younger style, but I think it is beautifully written. Of course, there's always room for improvement here and there, but with this I can see no fault.
Ippiki Ookami no Fuyu chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
great story, i'm glad someone finally put a fanfiction up for the door within trilogy.

i read the books two years ago, and i was disapointed/pissed that there weren't any stories for it.

still this is a really good story.
Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
To tell the absolute truth I didn't believe this particular series was even on Fanfiction. Seeing as it's a Christian based book. Lol I was not surprised however to find that there is only one story for it. How very sad indeed. I'd write one myself but I'm afraid I'd have to go back and reread the books. I just might do this.

Now this is supposed to be a review is it not? It is. So, yes I have to agree with King Caspian that you are a very good writer indeed. This story was sweet and charming. Good work.

God Bless

Flock-Member7
emannolie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
very exiting indeed... ahh well, I guess I will have to write a review using proper grammar and spelling (I'll keep it short). O.K, so, here's my review: It was a great storyline how you included the hidden relationship between the Queen and Bolt, (that was actually hinted in the first book) and the characterization and personality descriptions. All in all I give this story a 6.7 out of 10
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oi! A Door Within story! Marvelous!

I think your style is rather good. It didn't seem terribly 'young' to me. Your characterization of both the twins and Queen Illaria was excellent. As was the little hint of something between her and Bolt. It's too bad he didn't make it past the first book. :(

There were a few things you could've done to make it better...more detail and slowing down a little would've been nice. But really, it was so much better than most of the junk you find on this site that I can't complain. Great job (and congrats on being the first DW author on the site!)

May the Lion be with you,

KC
lucyofnarnia chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oh, I've kept wishing someone would write a Door Within fanfic and now I've just discovered one! I loved this fan, you are a very good writer! I would look forward to more Door Within fanfics from you.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I had no idea no one else knew about this series! Thank you for writing this story and great job! :) Bolt was in love with the queen, wasn't he?