Reviews for Upon His Return
doublebackrunner chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
Yayyy! Hahaha fantastic job with The storyline and coming back to a clear, conclusive thought at the end! I absolutely love these stories- thanks so much for writing them!
doublebackrunner chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hi there! I love your stories with Adoriana in them, and because you have everyone pretty well character. Great job with coming to your plot line in this story, but maybe describe more (especially in later chapters)? Oh, and somewhere I think i read you were going to post a link of a picture of Adoriana? If you could send me that link that would be great cause i'd like to see her! Arigato -Liz
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
... This is awesome so far. But, it's been over a year, and you haven't updated. I guess you never will. :( Well, I hope you eventually update. :( Until you do, Bye-bye! :3
PoseidonChildOfSong chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
Dude this like the most epic story involving Nnoitra EVER!
Dqrebellion chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
Holy crap you can write! I think I'm just read your fan fictions from now on
Danielle Q chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
Holy crap you can write! I think I'm just read your fan fictions from now on
Queen Marimo chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
i really like this story so far please continue! :) its;s very good very dramatic very bloody :) i love it! please update again soon!
Grey Bhatt chapter 25 . 4/20/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I HAVE YET TO READ THE CHAPTER AND I ALREADY *metaphorically* LOVE U!
SlenderGirl17 chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
wow awesome chapter I'm so glad to see things working out and glad that your updating anyway keep up the awesome work i can't wait to read more Nya _.
Mavara chapter 24 . 3/19/2011
Your story if amazing the character are so great and this chapter is beyond crazy so plz update its killing me not to know what happens next. i really hope they end up together but every story doesnt have a happy ending.
Backlash Button chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Nnoitra's plan, yea, hug now, fuck later, briliant! he concerns me sometimes, but not as much as gin
LucyIzzyAsuka chapter 24 . 11/1/2010
WOOOAAAAAH MY LORD. TYPE. TYPE FASTER. HOLY CRAP SHE SHOULD JUST, I DUNNO... STAB AIZEN IN DA FACE.

Another amazing chapter... I've been following this for, like, evar, and I was so used to going and going and not need to wait for chapters, and now... I AM IN A MOTHERFUCKING RAAAAGGGGEEE(quote my friend Jordan).

But I am not. Its amazing. Love it. :3
SlenderGirl17 chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
wow awesome chapter it was so sad please update soon i can't wait to read more and keep up the awesome work Nya _.
Nnoifangirl5 chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
I knew he loved her but he was too stubborn to admit it to himself. Loved this chapter! They're not really gonna die...are they? PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEM DIEEEEEEEE!
LucyIzzyAsuka chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
OH SHISNAP. THAT IS ALL I AM THINKING. BRILLIANT. AND THAT TOOK A WHILE. TT-TT I have been waiting for a loong time. But its here And ITS AWSUM. I would makes this longer, but I have Homework! KEEP WRITING I LOVE YOU. XD

S