Reviews for Ever After
nupsen chapter 41 . 3/13/2012
I'm one of the people who read stories and then seldom review. But it's been awhile since your last update, so I just thought I should leave a note to let you know that I do enjoy your stories (I follow all your CSI stories). I should probably be better at telling you that! I hope you'll find the time/inspiration to update soon...
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 41 . 1/7/2012
This update is te bet gift I've been given for the new yer. I'm so happy to know tht you still continu writing this story. This chapter is so heart-wrenching and wonderful. I really love reading about nything that ha to do with Grissoml's emotion. Thank you so much. Happy New Year!
Gilbertgal7 chapter 41 . 1/4/2012
Enjoyed the chapter as difficult as it was at this point in their relationship. I have to agree with Mary on this one-They need to talk about it and make plans together.

SO HAPPY you found time to post over the Holidays!

Kathleen
calicsifan07 chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
I'm not sure I like where you are taking this at the moment. They better wind up together at some point. I know this was not a good point in their relationship, but in Fan Fiction you can make it beter...please.

Carol
allylikes chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
Love love love the story. Please update! I am just dying to see what happens. I so want everything to work out somehow!
TessTrueHeart chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
That was a great update, I really love how you write them together
gsrfan34 chapter 41 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter! They both need and want to be with each other so bad, they need to hurry up figure this all out...
sdbeth chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
Thanks so much for the chapter. I'm so happy when an author updates a well written story. They are far and few between for the GSR these days. Understandably, of course. :)
RosePetal7 chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
:( :( :( I miss our happy GSR. We need them to solve their inner problems a little faster so they can be tanning and drinking in the Galapagos Islands 8)
aninom chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
I'm glad to see a new chapter on this story:) but it made me sad:( of course, they aren't happy this way!...
nicksgirl24 chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
Wow this is so sad. Can't wait to read more!
LOCISVU chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
All I can say is that,if you really love someone,set them free.
jtbwriter chapter 40 . 10/23/2011
Sigh-this is good-poor Gil has to lean on Sara and it's good for both of them. But the gang's reactions are so great-thanks for continuing this! Now what?:)
calicsifan07 chapter 40 . 10/22/2011
Nice chapter. I hope we get to see Grissom this season in a surprise appearance like that. More when you can please. Sorry it took me so long to read it and leave a review, but it was worth the wait.

Carol
Moochiecat chapter 40 . 10/11/2011
Chelles, that was just marvelous! It was so well written and so totally in-character for everyone! Loved it and look forward to more!