Reviews for Lullaby
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Eric's comment I would love to read about
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Really beautiful and sweet - I loved it a lot!
Emowyen chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Love how she tried to comfort him so much and then listened to his life as a human. Would love to read more!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
oh, please tell me that with an ending such as that with those last words spoken tbe extended or another wrihis will indeed tten with a link here or something it sounds like it could go further.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
that was beautiful. You really captured Eric. A lot of fics about him and Sookie have him all sappy and sweet, which is sickening. I like your balance. The image of him kneeling before her like he did to Godric and her singing to him is wonderfully sweet, but in a way that would actually fit Eric. great fic. i would love to see a follow up...

Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I've just started watching True Blood up to this episode (2x09) and am reading around a bit and I really, really like this story. I can very well imagine this scene! Good job!

howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
No don't stop there... You were doing fabulous and then you stopped wah wah *those were tears by the way* LOL. I love your story, hell I love anything Eric and Sookie but this story has tons of potential... please continue on hopefully.
jonaia chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
very good!
sergeline chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OMG that was sososososo good, I can't with for more.
JessicaLyon chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Love it! It is nice to see the softer side of Eric sometimes. Well written. Thanks!
lostsupernaturalheroes chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very cute story, I love Eric!
pet chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I must say your the first person to get erics personality right, i waste a hell of a lot of time reading fan fics and am kinda a bitch to please, so great job! can't wait to read more!
PrentissMysteryChallenge chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
really really really really awesome you should so keep writing this its great please write more but if you don't its ok

you new biggest fan
Christine86 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Erics last words definitly sum it up! It's time for Sookie to wake up and get rid of Bill! Bring it on Viking!

ps... hope this isen't a one shot!
reader44 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hm, I think this could keep going...and soon.