Reviews for The Virginity of Zim
Tigersfury chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Every story I see when Zim says "Eh?" I always see this image of his head tilted one antenna up and the other down with one eye half way closed and the other open fully. XD he's so adorable
lemomluvr77 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
...love it. ZaGr is cute i know, but holy shit when did it get so SEXY?! Very deliciously descriptive, that was amazing. However, you could have sexily described that shirt, I'm sure it was hot!(jk.)
Larousse Lucy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
OMG... ¡I LOVED! It was ABSOLUTELY amazing... I don't know much English because I'm venezuelan and I speak spanish, but it was enough to read your fanfic 3 I loved, I loved, i LOVEEED! Please, please, let me translate your history into Spanish... It would be an honor for me that you let me translate it, pleeeease! u/u Its the first story I read you, but I would love reading other.
See you in another story!
PD: Let me translate it, consider that! :) I'll do my best effort!
Buh byeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Gaz mate how ya going hahaha get it (mate)
raquel chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
ppgXrrbanimeanimalLover chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
awe i was so interested in hearing about his shirt too great story
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
This is funny. XD
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Big mouth
Irkenprincess chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
OMG! I could not stop laughing!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
its cool
Not star wars chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Spock is from Star TREK not Star Wars. Star Trek takes place in the future on the USS Enterprise where they protect their galaxy from all kinds of dangers. Star Wars takes place in a futuristic past far away in a galaxy of mingling species and a super force in some beings known as the Force. If your going to go all Nerd, then by golly, get your Nerd facts right! Other than that, fantastic Story!
Red Echo chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I like how Dib is like the Zim-to-student translator. Its really a funny way to see it