Reviews for The Virginity of Zim
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/30
When you were talking about the Vulcan Neck Pinch thing that Zim did to Dib in one of the earlier chapters, you said to watch the new Star Wars movie. Spock is in Star Trek. LEARN YOUR MOVIES (sorry, I'm such a geek).
Dark lowly chapter 1 . 5/8
Yes you don't own a computer wink wink nudge nudge
Dark lowly chapter 1 . 5/6
Yes you don't own a computer wink wink nudge nudge
Melody Violet chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
omfg cannot believe that they messed up Miss. bitters doom lessen with that in the jantier closet lol I'm laughing myself to tears lol
Melody Violet chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
my god i hate keef. even in the show he was so freakin annoying. Now this lol
Tigersfury chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Every story I see when Zim says "Eh?" I always see this image of his head tilted one antenna up and the other down with one eye half way closed and the other open fully. XD he's so adorable
lemomluvr77 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
...love it. ZaGr is cute i know, but holy shit when did it get so SEXY?! Very deliciously descriptive, that was amazing. However, you could have sexily described that shirt, I'm sure it was hot!(jk.)
LarousseLucy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
OMG... ¡I LOVED! It was ABSOLUTELY amazing... I don't know much English because I'm venezuelan and I speak spanish, but it was enough to read your fanfic 3 I loved, I loved, i LOVEEED! Please, please, let me translate your history into Spanish... It would be an honor for me that you let me translate it, pleeeease! u/u Its the first story I read you, but I would love reading other.
See you in another story!
PD: Let me translate it, consider that! :) I'll do my best effort!
Buh byeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Gaz mate how ya going hahaha get it (mate)
raquel chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
ppgXrrbanimeanimalLover chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
awe i was so interested in hearing about his shirt too great story
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013