Reviews for Fever Fears
Mendai Decovrii chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
love it! I'm not very good at leaving reviews, but I just want to express my appreciation. Writing fiction scares the crap out of me, and I'll always admire anyone who can do it as well as you can. This was really great. Thanks ;)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Awesome concluding chapter you made Sam's feverish nightmares so vivid and you could feel Dean's panic as he tried to get his brother's fever down. And perfect ending.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great first chapter, love some Sam with out of control fever!
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
wow nicely done, you could feel the fear in the nightmare and the relief when he woke up
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
loved it :) great job :)
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Great job!
GordonTheWhale chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oh gosh, great story! Bestest best ever!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Another awesome and amazing story. Now why can't the writers of Supernatural write like this? Don't get me wrong I love watching Supernatural but I believe that the writers should hire you and some of the other writer on here on Fanfiction. I believe if they did that we would all see how much those boys love each other. Please keep up the awesome work.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Hos sweet. Thank you for that awsome story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Great story, love the ending. Very well done with the dream sequences, especially him waking and looking to the right, the dreams starting over and over again. Very good.
mzz chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Oww it was a cute story :)
zekeschance chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Lovely story. They will always be brothers no matter what. I loved how you wrote their feelings and emotions. Thanks so much!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Wow, what a night for the guys. Great story.
kirallie chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Great work! Poor Sam! Glad he finally woke up and Dean apologised as best he could.
MEKK chapter 2 . 3/13/2010