Reviews for Fever Fears
MEKK chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
very god story ;)
Elorwin chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
This is a very good story. I really love what you have done, you have gotten Sam and Dean very well. Love the angst. Keep up the good work
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
AW this was awesome!

beautifully effective and amazingly written! :) xx
Hawk50 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Wonderfully done. I loved the contrasts - Sam's fevered POV of Dean trying to kill him, and all the while poor Dean's desperately trying to save Sam. Had me on the edge of my seat. Great job!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This was great. sick Sammy is always a favorite!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMG! My poor SaMmY...Please tell me there will be more soon! THis is amazing.
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I absolutely adored this fic. Sometimes, apologies need to be heard, not just understood. Using the fever to illustrate Sam's fear was brilliant and it gave Dean some understanding as well.

Thanks for sharing!

As usual - wonderful story, m'dear.
CiZiwejes chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Thank you for such a heartwarming story.

After what happened in Season 4, I really could need a brotherly fluff between the brothers and this one here is perfect.

Awesome story!
carocali chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
What a trip! I really liked how you ended it the way it began with Sam expecting Dean to be hovering over him with some instrument of death. Instead, he'll kill him with kindness.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I'm thankful for people like you adding what's been missing from Season 4. This was so angsty, Sam being stuck in this nightmare, unable to get away, Dean killing him over and over again, while on the other side Dean was fighting to keep him alive. It did keep me on the edge of my seat all the way to the end. Tanks for that. Hugs, Vonnie
ArmagonAuthor chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
This is a very compelling fanfic. I really enjoyed the angst and the brotherly love you have here. This was very well done.
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I liked this little story. Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Awesome ending to the story. You had me worried there for a little while with hiow sick Sammy was!
QuierdoMusic chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
beautiful story.

i always love seeing Dean taking care of Sammy... and that was adorable...

loved it
moonlitnight107 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
WOW! I second what I said in chapter one. The entire thing I was wide eyed, and worried out've my mind! You describe the brother's pain, from both perspectives, extremely well! The story was amazing. And I'm totally favoring it! LOVED the chapter! Keep up the great work!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »