Reviews for Fever Fears
moonlitnight107 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
WOW! I second what I said in chapter one. The entire thing I was wide eyed, and worried out've my mind! You describe the brother's pain, from both perspectives, extremely well! The story was amazing. And I'm totally favoring it! LOVED the chapter! Keep up the great work!
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Oh, so sweet... very good! :)
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OH MY GOSH! FEVERSAMMY and WORRYSICKDEAN just had me on the edge of my chair. The whole entire thing I was wide eyed, worried out've my mind, going insane, desperate for more. and although there wasn't a lot of detail and it wasn't LONG, it was summary enough, and you cut it off just right. I don't know if there'll be more. But I would totally love it if there was. LOVED it, keep up the amazing work!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh! You have me interested. And yeah, for Sam, that sounds like the worse nightmare ever. Not only to be killed by his brother, but to be killed repeatedly. Yipes! That would even freak me out.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
*clings to my pillow while waiting for Dean to get back with the ice*
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aww poor Sammy! Great chapter though, I loved it! . Please update soon so we can see what happens!
carocali chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
A fevered Sam! But what caused it? Did the bump on his head jar something and cause the infection? What is making the fever continue to rise?

Love all the ways that Dean tries to kill Sam in his delirum - so painful and torturous! You're so mean! :D

More please!

alexisabove chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh I just love a sick Sammy.

please continue!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Flaming ducks!

I didn't realize this wasn't one of your awesome oneshots, but a delightful multi-chapter and now I'm just...AGH!

Wonderful, wonderful first chapter, girl. Looking forward to more!
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Uhoh. Poor boys. Dean's not feeling so hot, but Sam sure is. He must be really sick. Course the thing ate people, and it got it's claws into him, so it's no wonder he's sick now. Dean must be freaking out dealing w/it on his own, and if he had any idea about Sam's dreams... well, I'm guessing that would make him feel even worse.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh this sounds so good so far so please continue
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh my a sick Sam is such a wee poppett that you want to sweep up into your arms and keep safe, even if he is near to giant status now! Loved how you have dipped into a part of S4 that sadly lacked a suitable follow up with the after effects of the Ragaru and I just know you will do it justice as you continue - especially as you now have that pesky thermometer beeping way too high. Please update soon!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Fantastic start to your latest story. Bot brothers panicked..Dean because Sammy is so sick, and Sam for thinking Dean is trying to kill him...don't know which one I feel more sorry for at this point.
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was intense, poor guys! This kinda reminds me of Bobby's situation in season 3, not good! Can't wait to read more!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh, very intrigued so far...
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3