Reviews for A Litany at Dusk
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
Alan Rickman too? That's just sad,
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
'a tremendous battle' heh:)
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
…Eric Northman?
PAT2024 chapter 34 . 9/18/2015
I really loved your story. Very well written.

Very interesting Darkward, you dig so deep into his soul. I was a bit reluctant at the beginning with Bella being so religious, but you did a great job, and everything falls into place. I would love a sequel with more of Bella as a vampire...
Thank you for sharing.
lmc123 chapter 34 . 8/17/2015
An unusual take on out story, but i enjoyed it. It was strange this edward was not so good, but I think you explained his dilemma so well. I am not religious, but you wove that theme throughout so well. Your Carlisle was so canon, a joy to read. A great piece of writing. Thank you
Brandi Neri chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
it was good but im not all about god but i liked this one he works in his own ways
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Wow. What a powerful first chapter. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
crazycats7 chapter 27 . 6/25/2015
the story would be better without the religion involved. That makes it a bit boring
1Mdistracted chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
You go Glen Coco! I can't stop reading this so far. I don't have time for this. Why did I have to stumble onto this story when I'm so busy..Arrrghh! I'll submit another review after the last chapter :)
Comrade'sRoza chapter 34 . 6/8/2015
Wonderful story !
Angellovee chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
I found your story in a random comment thread. I believe it was about the first fic you ever read. I saved the ones I hadn't read yet, there weren't many. Thank God!

Oh, my fist fic was The Red Line by WinndSinger.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/22/2015
Hesitated to continue this story after the first couple of chapters. This Edward was difficult to read about - so tortured and troubled. I guess I wanted him to be more like he was in the original series. I was also worried that the story was going to be anti-God or religion, but you worked that well into the story, even thought some of the doubts were difficult to read. I am glad that it ended with them together, and that Bella, Edward and Carlisle still had a belief in God. Thank you for an exciting story that I could not quit reading until I completed it!
byoungrn chapter 34 . 2/16/2015
Great story! I have read it more than one time.
renewagain chapter 34 . 1/26/2015
Well I couldn't sleep without first finishing this. You didn't disapoint! This was a well written story, thank you for sharing.
renewagain chapter 7 . 1/26/2015