Reviews for A Litany at Dusk
Angellovee chapter 5 . 5/7
I found your story in a random comment thread. I believe it was about the first fic you ever read. I saved the ones I hadn't read yet, there weren't many. Thank God!

Oh, my fist fic was The Red Line by WinndSinger.
Hesitated to continue this story after the first couple of chapters. This Edward was difficult to read about - so tortured and troubled. I guess I wanted him to be more like he was in the original series. I was also worried that the story was going to be anti-God or religion, but you worked that well into the story, even thought some of the doubts were difficult to read. I am glad that it ended with them together, and that Bella, Edward and Carlisle still had a belief in God. Thank you for an exciting story that I could not quit reading until I completed it!
byoungrn chapter 34 . 2/16
Great story! I have read it more than one time.
renewagain chapter 34 . 1/26
Well I couldn't sleep without first finishing this. You didn't disapoint! This was a well written story, thank you for sharing.
renewagain chapter 7 . 1/26
I like this Tanya.
renewagain chapter 5 . 1/26
I found this in Rochelle Allison's favorites.
renewagain chapter 3 . 1/26
Well I'm reading this long after its been completed. But I must say you have me interested. I'm not sure but I have a feeling it will be good!
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 34 . 1/24
Loved it.. thank you!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/21/2014
That was such a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
Just read this entire fic and it was so good. You're an amazing writer!
nolongerlurking chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I found your story by searching for Darkward!
OcSickGirl chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
I know, I know...the bloodlust...but damn that was hot! *cries* Coctease! LOOOOL And I mean that in the nicest most possible way.
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Absolutely loving this story so far. Really love Jasper in this chapter and Rosalie, well she can go...yeah well, she can just eff off. LOL
Guest chapter 27 . 10/21/2014
As a teenager I had an abortion. To me, it was the potential for life, a clump of cells. Not a particularly efficient or cost effective method of birth control, but birth control. Abortion is not a dirty word and a woman who has had one should feel no more shame than she feels about otherwise limiting the number of children she wants. I wish.
ginkgo00 chapter 34 . 9/26/2014