Reviews for The Secret Heir
BlueSunflower chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Interesting that the Devil took the tact of being concerned for Andi. Also, Sock and the nipples! So Sock. :D
BlueSunflower chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
1. Much like the Devil already insinuating himself with Sam's grandma in order to keep Sam in line, I can see him dating Andi's mom just to remind her of her situation too.

2. Steve! Love the Message.

3. !
BlueSunflower chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I like it when it's pointed out that it's not really the Devil's fault when things happen. Yes, he sets up the situations, but ultimately it's the humans who make the final decisions. The Devil pointing this out to Sam, and even better, Sam recognizing this (and not in an antagonistical way), has always been one of my favorite interactions in the Sam/Devil dynamic.

And since the above comment is so convuluted as to render it nearly unintelligible, I'll just nutshell it: Excellent Sam/Devil scene.
Kali-Nineteen chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Poor Sammy. :( I feel bad for him. Anyway, good chap. ;)
Kali-Nineteen chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Wow, you up-date fast. :o An other great chapter! I wonder why Sock and Benji where seemed reluctant to help Andi. Probably has something to do with what they're scheming with Tony about. Hmm...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Andi another child of his? Well Sam DOES have a habit of "sleeping" with his half siblings if so. LOL

Remember one of Sam's ex girlfriends that says "Jerry" might be her daddy? hehe

Anyway, great chapter.
Kali-Nineteen chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Really good chapter. :) I had to feel for Andi, her mom's dating the Devil. Anyway, up-date soon please...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009