Reviews for ReExistence
anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
hello! i really thought this was a good fic and i like how you ended with yoite the cat, i think thats kinda cute.
mistfur chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
There are no words to describe how amazing this story is so beautiful i almost cried
teacupz chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
oh, that was really cool! I haven't finished reading Nabari no Ou yet... (well, just borrowed the comic from my friend and it seemed that it was published a bit late in my country -out of topic- -get kikced-)

okay, the angst here are just great. and about how Miharu acts with his wise..? decision surely is him! so, it is probably IC! X3

while the emotions do suit the sceneries. wow, wow, wow... great job! keep writing.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
that... that was really unique! i never though about this idea before. O_o;; wow.. wow.. WOW!

just, REALLY AMAZING.

that was all that i could think about to describe this fic. :)

really thanks for the read.
Tsukihime no Kage chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I love this story!

I'm quite touched...thank you for creating such a good story!
qwilson chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I like it! I'd love if you wrote more! anyway thanks for writing this! your awesome!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was quite nice but Miharu isn't as indifferent as usual. Hope you can make it into a story longer than a one shot.
Mimteh chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
PLEASE, make a continuation. It does bring some interesting points of the story, but I feel so sad that now Sora is so different than Miharu. That special connection that tied them together now lost... meep why Yoite why!

Excellent story! Keep up the good work! WRITE MORE! D
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I think this idea is really good, and it's well-written also. But so sad...It will be great if you continue:)
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is probably the most original and unique concept I have ever read for this fandom. It's brilliant. I would love for you to continue with this. Heck, I'd even help you write it if it meant that this would continue on. This is just such the most wonderful and thought-provoking idea I've ever read. Seriously, I could and would resort to begging if it meant this would continue. I would love to read Miharu becoming friends with Sora. Reading Sora's new life more in-depthly. You have easily with this made me your biggest fan. I love this story, and I can see the amazing potential it has. So, if you ever do re-make this and continue with this, I would be incredibly happy and help you with this, anyway I can. C:
Permanent chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
It reminds me of Terra from Teen Titans. So bittersweet, but that's for the best. The story was very lovely.