Reviews for I Love You Too, Idiot
Tabs14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
ok i am just putting this out there but, who names their kid garfeild? sieriously that is kinda... awkwerd...

oh and by the way i loves the story!
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this is great, the description is filled with angst and emotional stuffs... and the barrier is just perfect... really nice~ :D
nintendocookies chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
best most cutest story ever!
How-I-Lost-Your-Respect chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aww.. that's so sad :( But you did a good job describing the barriers between them. Very well written, the only criticism I have is a few words that you needed an apostrophe for. One example is "Beast Boys voice". You use an apostrophe after a name when it's either a possessive, such as "Beast Boy's underwear." The other use is a contraction of is. Such as "Beast Boy's filled with creamed corn!"

Not trying to be a grammar nazi, and you may have just missed the apostrophe by accident, but if not, just throwing that out there.

This was a really lovely short story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Keep writing :)

Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was an interesting story as it showed the consequences of Raven falling in love with Garfield.

The possibilites that she's afraid will happen if she were to ever falling in love with him.

Still it was a great an interesting one-shot as it ended happy. :)

I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon future ideas like this one. ;)