Reviews for The Promises We Made
Hellocloser chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Aww, they're all so cute! I love the last one.
Vincent Noir chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I wish you would make Chapter 4 "Piano" a whole different one shot fluff fic of AxL. That plot is so much better.
waterlit chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
aw, this was so fluffy! :DD
ToastBandits chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Aw! That was so cute! :'D

Update more please!
Kurozumi chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Hi! )

Oh? This drabble was a little different from the other ones, a little more... how to say it? Misterious? XD Don't bother my crazyness.

It's awesome you have a beta, that'll help you a lot when you write fanfiction, you won't trip that way (sorry if I didn't use the correct word XD) and you will learn a lot from your beta for sure.

So, don't worry if I don't review in every chapter, it's a little boring for me, and I don't know how to make good reviews. But be sure I will read each chapter and, if you write more fanfics, lots of your stories (and review at least once). XD

Kisses :m

-Kuro-

P.S. Don't worry about using spanish. XD It's not an easy language, after all... but you can practice the basics. XD
Fanastixx chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Okay, this is my new fave. (I'm gonna start saying that about every new drabble you post, aren't I? XD)

This looks so good on the site! I'm so proud of my muse pigeon. This one was rather long, wasn't it?

I demand that you follow through with this AU! Wonderful job.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Yay for these four drabbles
waterlit chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
hahaha nice one! i like the 3rd fic best :D the analogy was good - the trapeze artist and the clown! and the last sentence is yay

allen x lenalee for the win! :D
Fanastixx chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
As you know, this is my fave. Pesky old war, getting in the way of love! How rude.
Fanastixx chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
If I owned Allen would totally speak like a Brit too. Which reminds me, I didn't put disclaimer warnings on...darnit.

Capitalize the 'W' in, "well, we better etc" and change 'unmbrella' to 'umbrella' and it'd be fab!

Keep writing, my muse!
There Was A Silence chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
That was so sweet! I loved both of them, honestly. It's funny because they're both so short, and so different, and I still love them both. I can't wait for the next chapters!
Kurozumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Poor Lenalee...

She's a young widow (too young, may I say).

Umm... I'm not good making reviews, I just liked this and I decided to review. XD

You write nice, continue like that!

Kisses :m