Reviews for The Nature of Brotherhood
ktrhyne chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Really love the imagination and progression of this story! It's one I keep coming back to re-read.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
another awesome story. XD This is only the second one i read which u wrote but i'm very interested in your writing style so i'll certainly read more. XD Usually i'm a bit wary about reading a long fic since i tend to get bored easily but this kept me wide eyed the whole way. XD Excellent work!
Freyr Nidhogg chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This story really deserves a review in so many ways! The writting is great, the ideas just astonished me and you kept the characters true and believable. Having a sick Jimmy in the movie made me so sad and really, I have always wondered why he was so weak as a kid and so indestructable as an adult. You found a real good and plausible explanation. Maybe the storyboard-writters should ask you for reference for the next X-Men movie. ;) So a "tumbs-up" from overseas! Greetings - Freyr
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
holy hell can you tell a story! this was...wow. Very, very well done! It seems so authentic! everything was spot on, even the sexual side of them seemed plausible! (of course in my head, they did have a past like that;p) You seem to have a really good understanding of these two characters.

so bravo! and this is definitely going in the favorites!.
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was awesome. I could totally imagine Sabertooth teasing like that at the end. Thanks for taking the time to write, and thank you for sharing!
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
:D
Seph7 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
You know, it's odd, but getting each other off seems so natural!
Saharra Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was a pretty cool story. I rather enjoyed it. Thank you!
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i was i aw the first time i read this story! it was a while ago and i didn't have an account. SO NOW I GET TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE IT! :D you have awesome writing power!
Kai-Qui chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hello, I don't remember how I came across your profile, but I did and this story looked interesting and so I read it. I liked it. I will most likely read other stories you have written with wolverine and/or sabertooth. Thank You for writing Jami
El Dork chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hurp. No really, this is marvellous, glorious, spectacular, amazing and thirty kinds of great. I love it! Love it love it love it! If I hear you complain about your 'bad writing' ever again, I'll personally hunt you down and slap you silly with a dead harring.

I can't put a single finger on this. The characterization is spot on, the dialogue fits their personalities perfectly and their actions are so very much in tune with who they grow up to be. My absolute favourite thing about this is the passing from child to adulthood they experience. We all know the teenage years are not exactly a stroll in the park, but to make it become this horrifying, over-night explosion of hormones, enhanced senses and self-awareness is, in my humble opinion, pretty goddamn clever. I mean...it really is a drastic transformation. And the healing factor properly kicking in at the same time? Makes absolutely perfect sense.

Also, the way you portray the more sexual aspects of their relationship is delightfully subtle and in-tune with the overall atmosphere of the story. It just seems so natural.

This is definitely on my top five of favourite Logan/Victor fics. It's beautiful and you should feel beautiful.

Love, Haust.
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really enjoyed this. Thank you! I also think you should do a sequal about their life throughout the wars and in between them. It is so hard to find a good war fic with these characters in. :D
Lady SiriusCrowBlack chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
nice story... victor is a very posessiv man isn't he?...Lady SiriusCrowBlack
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Okay, this whole fic was awesome. But there was one part that particularly resonated with me:

"He remembered Victor’s bloodied mouth and his cries of pain, saw how his brother had writhed until he spit out his normal canines only to be replaced by the vicious fangs he’d flashed moments before."

I never thought about, before, how his teeth came to be. This is such a gruesome and perfect depiction of how he got those choppers. Brilliantly done. Honestly the whole thing was awesome but when I read this line I actually had to stop and I'm sure my eyes got wide and I was like, "OH." It makes such perfect sense. Then I had to reprocess my vision of their growing mutation because this is just so punch-in-the-gut RIGHT.

Just sayin'.
ConvertedtoFeralBrotherIncest chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I used to think incest for any situation was absoluetly horrible! But taking a chance and reading this fic where there is clear incest between the two feral brothers, I'd have to say this.

I LOVE IT!

You did a wonderful job in making it work AND making it believable! It's my new favorite pairing now. And don't want to shove the two brothers with anyone else now lol.

Though reading this fic has made me curious on whether or not you're going to continue with other stories. Like one when they were apart of Team X or even after Wolverine loses his memories.

I hope you create more masterpieces like this gem here.

GOOD WORK!