Reviews for The Battle For My Dear Seras
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
awesome! more
kitten chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
hmm an ending? i wonder who seras who will stay with? it can be pip even though i love alucard,pip is going to die one day...so, why doesint seras pick him? and then after a few 50 years pip dies and seras needs confurting whos going to be ther alucard! oh i love this story! keep on going!
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Wait...there are two chapters that are the same. ?

Ending Idea: BATTLE! INTRUSION OF ANDERSON!
bluedot chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
hallairious, charming, intoxicating, u get the drift. great story
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
*(twitch twitch)* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? She was just about to tell them how she loves them both but she only loves Pip like a brother and he's perfectly happy with this and he goes and finds Integra, cuz THAT'S who he really loves! Well, that's how I'd end it... AxS shipper here!
Alucardistehvampire chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Im am laughing my head off because of alucard planning to kill pip and the note thing PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ONE! IT IS SO FUNNY AND AWESOME AND I seriously hope alucard wins even though pip kisses seras in the manga IDC Alucard Pwns and I never liked pip can alucard blast off his head with the jackal
Lurking Casually chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Plz keep writing...its fab...:B
Charmshadow chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Pip:1

Alucard:0
claymaker chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
*PING* you've been pinged! *PING* *PING* *PING* Okay chappies definitely getting better. I wonder what Integra had to talk to Pip about. Poor Seras she's so confused! he he he.
Charmshadow chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
heh heh... poor pip...
claymaker chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Hmm, what could Integra want with Pip? Or is it really Integra? The plot thickens hehehe!
claymaker chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I like the plot, although, and I know you are not going to like hearing it, it is a we bit short. As for the grammatical errors I try look beyond such trivial things and into the depth of the plot. Anyway, not everyone can be a great writer such as I. Lol, no I'm not. I'm pretty bad myself, but I gotta love spell checker! But you know practice makes damn near perfect so keep it up!

P.S. I'm kind of rooting for Alucard, sorry Pip, your just a squirmy human.
Charmshadow chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Hmm, can't wait for the next chapter.
Edward T. Forgotten chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Aw, poor Alucard and his poor dead, unbeating heart!
Archer8 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Maybe before you put out the next chapter you should read over this again or ask someone else because there are quite a few mistakes that could be easily fixed. Lovely idea for a story though.