Reviews for Through the Cupboard
look this wood be a good story if well IF HARRY POTTER DIDN't HAVE ANY SIBLING
aaquater chapter 17 . 6/28
Well... that was different than what I expected when I clicked on this story - but it was a very enjoyable read, breaching topics I haven't seen much of on this site, and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel :)
Lena chapter 14 . 5/7
Simply put, you are awesome :)
Fulminate chapter 17 . 4/28
Beautiful story i enjoyed it alot :D
Weird but interesting
rooster chapter 17 . 1/27
Good
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 1/27
Aww!
Yay, I'm glad James came around. Ha, Lily is good for him... I got the vibe in cannon that while he was a caring father and a good man, he could get stuck on his ideas about something.

I like how you had Hermione- you put her in and had Harry salvaging his relationship, but also, you kept her in character; no forcing her on him as a love interest, just Harry trying to make friends with someone he knew in his world.
Ahh, I wonder what the sequel's going to hold...
Wonderful story here! :D
AP-C
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 1/27
Nuuuu! James! Bad! no!
Dx
Though, he can be a BIT excused because of his son's death... but still... awwwww

OHHH it was when he was kidnapped! maybe?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 1/27
Oh nooooo... nnnooooOoOoooooooooOoooo...
You killed himmm... You killed the other harryyyy... just when I was starting to like himmmm... D;
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 1/27
Oohh... they're noticing... :3
I like this story, because everyone seems very in character! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 1/27
AHHHH! IT'S HERRRR!
I briefly considered her, actually, considering this harry's pompous nature, but then IT HAPPENEDDDDD
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND... AND... LUPIN LAUGHING... BECAUSE HE KNOOOOOOWS... xD xD xD

Ahh, I wonder what's going on with this though? A mystery worth reading to find out... :3 xD
Great story so far! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 1/27
I was right!
I was RIGHTTTT!
It IS him, that voice... xD
e.e

Wahahahaha, is it Luna? Maybe just my wishful thinking. Maybe... hmm... Oh, I don't know!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 1/27
Well... if we're not visiting the other harry, then I'll just say my theory: Our Harry here disappeared completely, and fell into this Harry's body, and this Harry's mind was pushed to the back. That's who the "voice" is. So they're kinda... merged, with our Harry being at the forefront.

Just my theory! But, this is amazing so far! I wonder if he'll fight some death eaters though. or something with Voldy anyway. :P
:D :D :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/27
O.O
I'm just zipping through this, anxious to find out what happens, sooo... just leaving this review in passing... :3
O.O
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/27
Ooh- this is good so far... OOHHH...
Ahh, I wonder what Harry's gonna dooo...!?
...AH! But, does this mean his counterpart is stuck with the dursleys!? Oh no! x.x :P