Reviews for Through the Cupboard
FastTurtles410 chapter 17 . 3/16
Aww what a cute story. I loved how Harry acted around Caleb and Piper. Thank you!
MrsH chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
I enjoyed the story very much - quite original and well written. And then I got to the "end" and discovered it not only wasn't finished, it didn't even come to a logical conclusion. Not cool at all. I truly dislike it when a story is marked as "COMPLETE" when it is actually abandoned, and lacks any sort of a conclusion. Very disappointing.

That said, thanks for sharing it - it is one of the most interesting stories I've read, and I a very sad not to see a conclusion to it.
coccinellee chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
That was absolutely awesome! I really, really liked it! You made your world look so real! Thanks!
Rabbit887 chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
This was so sad yet so heart warming at the same time. Gosh I have tears in my eyes...such a beautiful story:')
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
Tbh: I was expecting a malfoy. I was thinking maybe narcissa
Aayushi chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Intrigued by it, to be honest. It seems perfect. It is actually, Potteriffic!
NexusRider161 chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
Ah, okay. That's resolved. I will definitely fav this and the sequel.
NexusRider161 chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
Wonder why Harry didn't say anything about Draco casting the AK at him? Or why Sirius said nothing of Lucius attacking him and Tonks?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Love it! Need chapter 2
FanGirlJen chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
love this so much, well done! nice plot :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
look this wood be a good story if well IF HARRY POTTER DIDN't HAVE ANY SIBLING
aaquater chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Well... that was different than what I expected when I clicked on this story - but it was a very enjoyable read, breaching topics I haven't seen much of on this site, and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel :)
Lena chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
Simply put, you are awesome :)
Fulminate chapter 17 . 4/28/2015
Beautiful story i enjoyed it alot :D
Guest chapter 17 . 3/1/2015