Reviews for Through the Cupboard
Amy chapter 17 . 3/1
...What a story. I was laughing and crying. Thank you very much for writing this story, it is not often one finds a fanfiction with a plot line. :D
d1x1lady chapter 17 . 2/15
Such a fascinating story. Loving it!
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Beautiful ending(:
Another Swede chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
I appriceate you for being one of 'those' who does not bash peters character. its usually only in " when the marauders where young" fanfics that it happens. this might be a altern univers but its still very nice. sorry for bad spelling, im just another swede
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Nice fic
Arafell chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
Its amazing how few universes have a Harry that's nice to Hermione. I mean, universes where Harry replaces his double, anyways. Its like she exudes some sort of woobie-field.

Anyways, can't wait till Harry breaks up with Lavender. Yikes, talk about an insane match up. Your characters seem remarkably non OOC; they're original in a lot of ways due to the AU, but all believable.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
other harry died? possibly.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Wow. I should have been studying, but I couldn't pull myself away from this story. Holy cow. All I can say. Fabulous job.
CheddarTrek chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Interesting
Patronus-Charm54093 chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
This was beautiful! I don't know if the sequel's up yet, but if it is, you can bet I'm going to read it! You've earned yourself an avid reader. I'm starting Unforeseen as soon as I finish typing this, and then I'll start the Truth series. You're really talented and I hope you keep on writing.
The Scarlet Letter chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
I loved this story! I feel so bad for the other Harry though, it's a sad thought that he died but I guess that's easier than being stuck in Harry's world. Great job. So well written :)
sylvelle chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Well I admit I was almost taken in, then I realized that Lily had long, slender fingers and a pale complextion and red hair, and I said no, thankfully.
But still nice cliffie.
I like this story and I'm glad our Harry is okay, and that we now have an idea what happened, also explains the 4 hairry's right?
Tricia
Lilah T chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
A great story!
At first I thought that everyone's reaction to other Harry's death was a bit unreal but then you described how Lily cried and James wanted to be alone so I really don't know anything else I could say about this story that I didn't like.
I love it!
Eskil chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
The last bit was perfect! So touching :')
guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
You are an absolutly fabulous writer! I cried through most of this chapter, it was so heart breaking to think Harry was unwanted again. Well at least they are coming around. I have alos read all of the Truth stories and couldn't put them down until I finished them. Thank you for all the great stories.
I can't wait to finish this story and the sequal!