Reviews for Moratorium of Memory
SCREW YOU TEN chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Neutron's Sexual Experimentations

Chapter 1: Beatings for Breakfast

Disclaimer: I obviously don't own Jimmy Neutron or any of the characters/settings. If I did would I write shit like this? This is also clearly a sick parody, espect lots of violence and graphic content over the following chapters.

"James Isaac Neutron, get down here and eat your fucking breakfast before the bus comes!" cried Judy Neutron.

"But moooooooooooom," whined Jimmy, "I can easily use my jetpack to fly myself to school much faster than the bus couldddddd…"

"Hugh, it sounds like your son is disrespecting his mother!" an agitated Judy exclaimed to her husband.

Hugh looked up from his duck hunting magazine and growled up the stairs, "Son, you have til the count of four to come down here and eat this toast!"

Jimmy couldn't respond. He would love to go downstairs and enjoy the crunchy treats of their new toaster, but he was too busy looking out the window and jerking off. A telescope he had designed earlier that week had allowed him to peek on Cindy Vortex whenever he so pleased, and this was the only time today she would be stepping out of the shower. Jimmy's boxers were already on the floor, giving easy access to his 2 inch penis. As Cindy dried her petite body, the boy she affectionately called 'Nerdtron' rubbed his genitals vigorously. The toast would have to wait until he had reached orgasm.

"FUCK!" Hugh Neutron burst through the door and gasped at the site. His son, nude from the waist down, leaned on the dresser masturbating in front of a telescope positioned through the window. He angrily clenched his fist and ran over to the boy. He slammed his fist into his son's skull, knocking his eye onto the telescope as he collapsed.

"How dare you masturbate while your mother works her heart out making sweet breakfast for you!" his father screamed. Delivering more punches to young Jimmy, he knocked over various electrical appliances and toys. Amazingly, Jimmy maintained an erection and tried desperately to crawl over to his telescope before Cindy was dressed.

"You're peeping on that Carl faggot next door again aren't you?" Hugh yelled, unaware of the telescope being pointed in the opposite direction of Carl's house. Without hesitation, he grabbed Jimmy's face and smashed it into the wall, knocking the telescope out of place and falling on his body.

Every time Jimmy closed his eyes, he pictured Cindy's wet, nude body, and before he could attempt to free himself from the horrific abuse he came on himself, knowing there was no way he could finish spying on Cindy this morning. This only angered Hugh more. Furious, he flipped the lad over, stood up, grabbed the telescope, and began to swing it onto his bottom with brutal force, over and over again. Jimmy started crying, not just from the pain, but from knowing he would have to construct a new telescope for his Cindy spying.

"THIS IS WHY… LITTLE BOYS… SHOULDN'T PEEP!" Hugh screamed, spanking his child as the telescope started falling apart. Blood spattered from the torn butt tissue, telling Hugh that he should stop before Jimmy has evidence to show to child services.

"Alright, you little fucker, get up. I know you're conscious. Get dressed and eat breakfast already, unless you want round 2 after school…" with that Hugh left the room. Jimmy wiped himself clean of blood and sperm, clothed himself, and sat on his bed for a few minutes to recover himself. If it weren't for his parents' neglect and abuse, he would never have nurtured his genius mind. He only wishes a prodigy like himself dind't have to suffer so many brutal beatings.

After doing a few long division problems in his head to ensure Hugh hadn't damaged any parts of his colossal brain, he leapt downstairs and joined his family at the table. Before Goddard could greet him, Hugh held his arm in front of him, expecting an apology.

"Son, tell your mother why you nearly missed breakfast."

Jimmy gulped, "I- I was spying on Cindy…"

"Cindy? Oh thank god, I thought you were being gay again! Well, I take back a few of those punches then, ha ha." Judy was just glad her son was honest and ready to eat her toast. He took a bite, but frowned.

"Um, mom, it isn't very well done, think you could put it in for another toast?" he muttered.

Judy stared coldly before grabbing his cup of orange juice and dumping it into his swirly looking hair. It poured down his mutant head and soaked his outfit.

"The bus is almost here, grab the sack of lunch on the counter and get outside."

Jimmy knew breakfast was cancelled as well. The whole morning had gone to shit, and only cause Cindy had to spend an extra few minutes in the shower. Oh how he hated her. One of these days he would remove her brain in her sleep and rewire it to better suit his interests. Or maybe just invent some mind control device. Might be easier.

Taking the lunch bag and walking out the door, he noticed Goddard sneaking up onto the table and grabbing the leftover toast. Not wanting to see what sort of punishment was in store for his mechanical dog, Jimmy waltzed outside and waited for the bus. Already out on the sidewalk stood Carl Wheezer, having his hair combed by his father.

"Now remember son, if you poop in your underwear again, check to make sure you absolutely can't clean it all out before calling me or your mom, OK?"

"Yes, daddy," smiled Carl. Jimmy envied the ignorant slob. Sure he was a furry and probably suffered from a mental deficiency or two, he at least didn't have to deal with violence on a daily basis. That, and his balls probably hadn't dropped yet either. Jimmy's life has especially sucked since he felt the tinglies in his nuts all the time.

"Oh hey, Jimmy!" Carl chirped, happy to see his friend, "Um, why do you smell like oranges? You didn't get mutated again did you?"

"Don't worry Carl, I'm fine," he said, calming the sweaty beefcake down. "tell me, what's it likely feeling parental love?"

Before Carl could respond, the bus pulled up, and the boys entered. Out the window, Jimmy saw Cindy and her mom boarding their car. What a spoiled bitch, he thought. She gets to shower late AND gets a ride to school? What a cunt!

Jimmy couldn't stay angry though. He saw past her bitchiness to the slowly developing tits he would gaze at when he was in her presence. He would play the academic rival, the ooh-girls-have-cooties role for a little longer. But one of these days he would advance to the next level of manhood. He would show Cindy the true magnitude of his feelings for her. His dick pulsed in his shorts as he saw the Vortex car fall behind the bus. He closed his eyes and mentally pleasured himself until they reached the school.
my penname does not matter chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ten also has two phone numbers.

412-481-4325

and

412-431-7462

M
my penname doesn't matter chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Facts about Ten ways to spoil dinner:

1. His full name is Dallas Andre Crowler.

2. He lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

3. His home address is 2820 Salisbury St.

4. His ZIP code is 15210.

5. He's white, his hair is auburn and he wears glasses.

6. He's 18 years old and his birthday is July 5th.

7. He's going to college.

8. He's scared to death of horseshoes.

O
GO TO HELL TEN chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
He picked up the poor Pokemon's beaten and bloody body and rushed to the Pokemon center. He was not wanting to make it better out of the goodness of his heart though. He soon found one and rushing into it.

"I have found this Pokemon abondoned in a forest like this, can you please heal it?"

The nurse looked at the Pokemon's body in shock.

"I'll see what we can do."

Seth looked at the nurse and saw her juicy ass and also that she had quite a good sized rack. He followed her into a room at the back of the Pokemon Center.

"Place the Pokemon inside this healing tank." she said.

Seth put the Pokemon in the tank and the nurse turned it on. Green gas came out of the vents inside it.

"I think she will be better in about a hour."

She started to walk out the room but then Seth started to speak.

"I think that we could do something to pass the time."

The nurse turned around and looked at him.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked while looking abit confused.

"How about we fuck for a while?"

The nurse knew that she had not had sex in years and her dildo just did not cut it for her anymore, but having sex with a stranger she had just meet seemed weird. But when would her next chance be to fuck someone like this? Her cunt had been burning for real pleasure for a long time now. Her pussy started to get wet at the idea of having sex right now.

"Ok... lets have a good time." she said slowly.

She took off her dress and top and she was in her bra and panties. So she undid her bra and her breasts plopped out and took off her under paints and Seth saw her wet, shaved pussy.

She had already tooken off his cloths and his cock was rock hard. He walked up to her and pinned her agenst a wall and shoved his dick into her vagina. She moaned at the size of his penis. He started to thrust in and out wildly and both of them where screaming with pleasure.

Then he shot his hot, stickly seed deep into her pussy. He camed for a whole miniut! Then he pinned her to the ground and took a massive wet,green,funky shit on her face. She licked the shit and ate it. Then he shoved 3 of his finers into her vagina. He started to shove them in and out and she started to moan with pleasure.

"This feels so fucking good!" she screamed.

Then he shoved his whole fist into her vagina. She was in pain now but the pleasure felt so good that she kept on moaning.

Then the door opened and the nurse's dad walking in.

"WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS GOING ON!" He screamed.

His cock started to harden at the sigh of his child naked. He sometimes wanted to fuck her.

"Fuck me daddy!" she said.

So the old man took off his cloths and shoved his harden old cock into her mouth. Seth kept on fisting her. Then Seth put in his other hand down her vagina. He vagina was bleeding from being streched so much. Soon she could not take the pain and bit down. She bit of her dad's penis and he screamed in pain as blood flowed from the stump that was once his penis. He died of blood loss soon. Seth kept on fisting the nurse with both fist and soon she died from blood loss too. He then left ther dead bodies on the floor.

He went up to the healing tank and turned it off and smashed the glass. He took the Pokemon out and turned it over. Then he got his knife and shoved it down the Pokemon's asshole. The poor Pokemon screamed and cried in pain from the knife. He ass started to bleed badly. Then Seth pushed the knife up and it started to cut thought the top of the Pokemon's asshole. The Pokemon passed out from the pain and then Seth stabbed her body and cut it up and ate it. He pulled out the eye balls with he finger. Then he cut off te breasts from the nurse's body and ate them. He then walked out of Pokemon Center.
DAMN YOU TEN chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
In 2005, they brought back Family Guy after it was cancelled. Seth wanted to bring the show back right, and he felt like he needed a darker storyline that the fans would understand.
So for season 4 he wanted to make a fresh start, as if to start the series over again, but for this to work he had to make an episode that could start the series back over again.

For years he never aired it because of time. He later forgot about it and the original tape went missing.

I was quite a Family Guy fan myself, so when an unknown Family Guy tape was for sale online, I ordered it, and I got it in the mail six days later. It was 7 minutes and 53 seconds long. It began with a darker version of the intro. It was a bit more high-pitched, and when it went on the logo, there were flashes of unknown colors.

It began with a closeup of the house. It was silent, and inside the house, Brian was yelling at the family about something odd. From what I saw of it, Peter made a cutaway gag, but you could only see a little bit of it. It took place in a store, but for the last couple of seconds, the screen was just red, and the audio was very messed up. It sounded like someone speaking.

The camera then focused on Stewie, who was saying something, but the audio quality was too messed up to hear.

It cut to a crudely drawn knife on the table with a white hand reaching for it. The scene cut to a black screen, where the knife was falling in slow motion with Brian catching it.

A very odd blood explosion was seen, with screaming in the background. Peter was coming out of a broken wall, but something pulled him back in through. It cut back to the house with a red sky, halfway through, the sky turned black and there as an explosion from some parts of the house.

It cut to another second of Peter with a slight explosion behind him, then to Stewie with red eyes and a slight wound on his forehead, as the camera was going out of focus for a second.

It then cut to some low pitched singing with a dark background, and for a few seconds you could see some woman dancing; it had an odd tune. It cut to an inverted background with Peter still alive...something behind him attacked him. There were waves making it hard to see who attacked him in the first place, and it then shown a swirling picture. It was hard to tell what, though.

The house had some odd colors thrown on it, and there was a bit of static that could be seen, after a couple of second the colors started to get truly messed up and it stayed that way for a while. I would have expected something scary, but a hand came out, and Brian just stabbed through it. There was a blood mark on the arm.

It unexpectedly came back to the family on the couch, when there was a doorbell ring. Brian opened it, but it was unknown who it was because of the mirror. Brian welcomed whoever it was, and the family stood up. It cut back to Stewie for a couple of seconds, and then the house again for a couple of seconds. It then showed a gun; I had no idea why the gun was there.

Then it cut to the house moving around. It seemed that behind the background was footage of Nazi soldiers. It went on for a while, and for the last couple of seconds you could barely see that it was a house. The picture moved out the screen for a second, then came back.

For the last seconds of the episode, you could see someone moving curtains around during some peaceful music. There were no credits, it just cut to black.

I was upset. I looked for the man who sold me the tape...he had several accounts, and he refused to take it back for any amount of money. I met Seth later at a fan convention and asked him about it. He told me there was no way the tape was his. He yelled at me a while until I just quit talking about it.

Later I showed the episode to my friends because I kept the tape. We finished watching it and I went to get some beer and when I came back they were all gone. I found them all lying in the bathtub, dead, with the words spelled out in blood, "WE DON'T NEED THIS".

I was truly upset, and I need to get to the bottom of this.
THE LITERATE UNION IS RETARDED chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
One day Jackie and his j-team had just arrived home after finding some gay ass Talisman. "Hey jackie, wanna go have some fun time in the back room of the antique store?" Viper asked jackie. "No thanks viper" jackie said. "Why not?" asked viper. "Because your a whore and I'd probably get a shitload of STDs from you. Now leave me the fuck alone." Viper flipped him the bird and went off to fuck El Toro bitch. Jackie sighed. The person he really wanted to fuck was his niece jade. Though everyone on the j-team always fucked eachother and gave eachother blowjobs, jade had never fucked jackie or gave him a blowjob. Then he had an idea. The Bitch Talisman! This special talisman would enable the user to have sex with whoever he pleased. of course it had never been used considering how everyone on the j team had sex with eachother (Except for jackie and jade, of course).

Jackie walked over to Paco. The storage vault for the talismans was Paco's vagina because it was never used (paco was also excluded from the sexual activities, he just gave El Toro blowjobs). "Hey paco, I need the Bitch Talisman" jackie said. "Why the fuck do you need it?" Paco asked in his mexican accent. "Fuck you, you little bitch. Give me the fucking talisman". "okay" he said, and gave jackie the Bitch talisman. To thank him, Jackie fucked Paco's brains out. "Oh shit" said Uncle, sadly, who had watched the whole exchange. "we need to find another vault for the talismans now. Thanks a lot, you fucker, Jackie". Jackie didn't care because he was finally going to have his way with Jade.

He found Jade in her room, playing with a vintage hand-crank dildo she had stolen from Uncle's antique store. "Hi Jade" said Jackie. "What the fuck do you want?" asked Jade. Jackie held up the Bitch talisman to jade. "What the fuck are you doing?" jade asked, interested. "Shut up bitch and have sex with me!" "No!" "What the fuck, it's not working!" Jackie was horrified. He immediately ran downstairs and tried it on Tohru. It didn't work! "FUCK! The Bitch Talisman is a FAKE!" "I'll have sex with you" Viper offered. "Fuck no bitch. Who the fuck has the REAL bitch talisman then?" Jackie shouted. "Holy shit, the Dark Hand must have it!" Captain Black said. "You dumb cunts!" El Toro yelled "How could you let his fucking happen?" Then he moaned in pleasure from the blowjob Paco was giving him. "I'll go find it" Jackie offered. He wanted to have sex with Jade really badly.

He found some faggy strip club which was the dark hand's hangout. he checked all the strippers vaginas but couldnt find any talismans, though he found a shitload of other stuff, which he pocketed for later. "Hmm this is tricky" Jackie said to himself. He decided to take a break and bone Scruffy. "Wow scruffy you are good in bed". "Arf!" "Okay. Now I need to find the Bitch Talisman!". He then saw Valmont smoking a joint. The talisman must be in Valmont's vagina! Jackie thought. But how can I fuck him? he wondered. Just then Jade randomly appeared. "Jade, go and fuck Valmont". "Ok" said Jade. so she went and fucked Valmont with a strap on Jackie lent her. Jackie filmed it. But, sadly, while jackie was watching and filming, he had an orgasm so huge he passed out, hitting his head on a stripper pole, and dying. "Oh wow" said finn, who was fucking a whore in the corner "the j-team really fucked up this time!" Little did they know the Bitch Talisman was in Finn's ass. Oh well.
Forgotten Finding chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Rarity's hoofs clopped as she skipped along merrily, it was a beautiful day in Equestria. As she clopped down the way she came across Rainbow Dash, "Have you seen Pinky Pie?" she said, in a happy voice.

"No I have not seen Pinky Pie today" said Rainbow Dash, shaking her head sadly.

"Oh okay, I suppose I just better keep on looking" Rarity said, clopping off as Rainbow Dash flew away.

She continued one down the way and came across Fluttershy, feeding the wildlife, "Hey, Fluttershy, have you seen Pinky Pie? I need to see her about some things."

Fluttershy was a little startled by the sudden noise "Oh, hi there Rarity... Umm... No, I haven't seen Pinkie Pie, not today"

Rarity seemed slightly vexed by this, "Oh okay, I'll just have to keep looking for her." She said, going on her way.

Even further down the path she bumped into Twilight Sparkle, "Hello, have you seen Pinky Pie? I have some business with her" Rarity asked Twilight Sparkle

"No, I have been busy and haven't seen Pinkie Pie at all." Twilight Sparkle said to Rarity.

Rarity was a little annoyed that finding Pinkie was proving so difficult "Well, thanks anyway" she said, leaving Twilight Sparkle behind her.

She continued down the path but couldn't see Pinkie Pie anywhere, usually she could be found here around this time... Rarity decided to go to Pinkie's house.

After a short walk she came to Pinkie's house, he knocked on the door with her hoof. Pinkie answer it,

"Oh, hi Rarity, please come in" Pinkie said, going back inside herself, Rarity followed.

"I'm just making cupcakes!" Pinkie Pie, shouted excitedly. Rarity watched as she went to the oven.

Pinkie Pie bent over and opened the oven, Rarity watched as she did so and bit her lip, "Damn that Pinkie has a nice ass" she thought to herself, trying to restrain her wild sexual thoughts.

Pinkie brought out a cupcake and blew on it "I'm going to have a party later!" she said, excited as always, "Can you try this for me, Rarity?"

Rarity took a bite from the cupcake, "Oh, Pinkie! It is so good!" Rarity said, enjoying the delicious cupcake,

"So why did you want to see me Rarity?" Pinkie asked, looking at Rarity happily.

"Oh, well... I want to discuss-" but then Pinkie cut across,

"Oh wait, I have to get the rest of the cupcakes out!" she shouted, turning around and bending over to get them out of from oven.

Rarity felt a swelling under the table, oh why was she was horny today... It built up until she couldn't hold on any longer,

"PARTY AT PINKIE'S" she screamed, jumping on Pinkie and wrestling her to the ground.

"What are you doing Rarity!" Pinkie shouted, wrestling back, "Is this some sort of game?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Pinkie, but I just can't help it, this is a game, it is my favourite game!" Rarity shouted, forcing Pinkie's pony mouth open.

Rarity rubbed her throbbing member, for she was really a hermaphrodite and not a female, as she always led the others to believe. Her massive appendage was 6 inches thick and growing to larger then her own body length

She forced it into Pinkie's mouth and moaned, "Ah, so tight!"

She began to pump her massive erect horsecock in and out of Pinkie's mouth, Pinkie struggled, and started to go red in the face from lack of oxygen.

Rarity felt her orgasm coming and the massive load of her baby batter fly into Pinkie's stomach. Rarity panted slightly from the massive orgasm and Pinkie gasped for breath, while Rarity's beautiful rainbow colour pony semen leaked from her mouth.

Rarity felt her member twitch, she knew she could never be satisfied with just one orgasm or with just Pinkie's mouth... She grabbed the gasping pony and turned her over.

Rarity positioned her massive horsepenis over Pinkie Pie's amazingly tight virgin pony asshole, and began to smear it with precum.

Pinkie began to struggle but Rarity held her down, before pushing the head of her penis into Pinkie's anus. "OH! SO GOOD!" Rarity moaned loudly, pushing deeper.

Pinkie's asshole was in such pain and ecstasy that it gripped Rarity's massive horsecock tightly, making it even more pleasurable and painful at the same time.

Rarity fucked Pinkie roughly, pushing to the deepest depths of her bowels. Rarity orgasmed, sending Pinkie's body into temporary spasms, from the force of the orgasm.

Rainbow semen jetted out of Pinkie's mouth , Rarity's horsecock orgasm. Rarity thrusted one last time, her cock actually coming out of Pinkie's mouth from her ass. Pinkie chocked to death on the cock and Rarity got up and spread out her delicious rainbow semen onto the cupcakes, for the party.
FUCK YOU TEN chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Yo mama is so poor that she was in K-Mart with a box of Hefty bags and when I asked her what she was doing she said, "Buying luggage."
Yo mama is so poor that when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!
Yo mama is so poor that she went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.
Yo mama is so poor that she can't afford to pay attention!
Yo mama is so poor that when I saw her kicking a can down the street, I asked her what she was doing, and she said "moving."
Yo mama is so poor that she waves around a popsicle stick and calls it air conditioning.
Yo mama is so poor that the bank repossesed her cardboard box.
Yo mama is so poor that she has to wear her McDonald's uniform to church.
Yo mama is so poor that she's got more furniture on her porch than in her house.
Yo mama is so poor that I came over for dinner and she read me recipes.
Yo mama is so poor that she has to take the trash IN.
Yo mama is so poor that she had to get a second mortgage on her cardboard box.
Yo mama is so poor that she lives in a two story Dorrito bag with a dog named Chip.
Yo mama is so poor that I went through her front door and ended up in the back yard.
Yo mama is so poor that her front and back doors are on the same hinge.
Yo mama is so poor that I saw her wrestling a squirrel for a peanut.
Yo mama is so poor that the closest thing to a car she has is a low-rider shopping cart with a box on it.
Yo mama is so poor that she can't even put her two cents in this conversation.
Yo mama is so poor that when I saw her walking down the street with one shoe and said "Hey miss, lost a shoe?" she said "Nope, just found one!"
Yo mama is so poor that her face is on the front of a foodstamp.
Yo mama is so poor that I went to her house and tore down some cob webs, and she said "Who's tearing down the drapes?"
Yo mama is so poor that I stepped on her skateboard and she said "Hey, get off the car!"
Yo mama is so poor that I walked into her house, asked to use the bathroom, and she said "3rd bucket to your right."
Yo mama is so poor that when I walked inside her house and put out a cigarette, she said "who turned off the heater?"
Yo mama is so poor that your TV got 2 channels: ON and OFF.
Yo mama is so poor that she watches TV on an Etch-A-Sketch.
Yo mama is so poor that she can't even afford to go to the free clinic.
Yo mama is so poor that she washes paper plates.
Yo mama is so poor that her idea of a fortune cookie is a tortilla with a food stamp in it.
Yo mama is so poor that when yo family watches TV, they go to Sears.
Yo mama is so poor that burglars break in and leave money.
Yo mama is so poor that she married young just to get the rice!
Yo mama is so poor that when I went over to her house for dinner and grabbed a paper plate, she said "Don't use the good china!"
Yo mama is so poor that when I saw her rolling some trash cans around in an alley, I asked her what she was doing, she said "Remodeling."
Yo mama is so poor that I threw a rock at a trash can and she popped out and said "Who knocked?"
Yo mama is so poor that we were on a road trip and she stopped by a dumpster and got out. I said "what are you doing" and she said I'm "booking a hotel!"
Yo mama is so poor that I walked into her house and swatted a firefly and Yo Mama said, "Who turned off the lights?"
Yo mama is so poor that when I asked what was for dinner, she pulled her shoelaces off and said "Spagetti."
Yo mama is so poor that after I pissed in your yard, she thanked me for watering the lawn.
Yo mama is so poor that your family ate cereal with a fork to save milk.
Yo mama is so poor that when I ring the doorbell she says,"DING!"
Yo mama is so poor that she got in an elevator and thought it was a mobile home.
Yo mama's so poor, that her doormat doesn't say "welcome", it says "welfare".
Yo mama is so poor that for halloween, her trick was the treat.
Yo mama is so poor that when I ring the doorbell I hear the toilet flush!
spyrolink chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This seems pretty interesting. Keep it going. I would like to see how Samus meets Link and the others
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
nice chapter intro i bet i know what the object was that fell in the desert.
Crazymallets chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
So far the story is pretty good. Its shocking what you learn from Wiki's, isn't it. (Sometimes you learn more from one of the wikis than from actually playing the game.)

I think it might go better if the story takes place a little after Ocarina of Time instead of during it, but your idea works well too.

Your descriptions are very good so far. I hope you don't stop your Soul Calibur/Zelda cross over though. That story seemed to be doing pretty well.